Townhouse/Villa Build over 3 blocks

Hi All,

I have been out of the game for a while now but i have caught the bug again.

Currently i own a property in Riverwood NSW and i have 2 neighbors interested in getting DA approval and a build of townhouses and villas.

The total land size is about 40m street frontage x 55m length roughly for the 3 properties.

Has anyone gone through a development where it encompassed multiple blocks owned by multiple owners?

Does anyone have any recommendations for someone in Sydney that could help in this regard? This would be the first ever build for me so would like to get more info as to what can be done.

Neighbour up the road did this several years ago. The two adjoining blocks were unviable for a developer due to the low fsr but as the two owners didn't need to pay market as they were already in on the deal were able to squeeze the maximum out of the site.

Although he built his townhouse as a 'lifer' with no intention of ever moving, he married, chased the endless summer (6 months OS travel per year) and recently sold his t/h for close to $2m for a waterside downsizer.

Neighbour up the road did this several years ago. The two adjoining blocks were unviable for a developer due to the low fsr but as the two owners didn't need to pay market as they were already in on the deal were able to squeeze the maximum out of the site.

Although he built his townhouse as a 'lifer' with no intention of ever moving, he married, chased the endless summer (6 months OS travel per year) and recently sold his t/h for close to $2m for a waterside downsizer.

Must of been in a great location to get $2m for it.

I will see how i go with this. If it pans out well there is 4 blocks opposite me on the same street that is for sale with no DA :D haha

Back