Townsville Apartment for sale

I have a client who wishes to sell an investment property in Townsville. He is getting information from an agent as we speak but has asked me if I know of anyone who is looking for something like this.

It is an apartment in Garbutt which is close to the RAAF base up there. It is returning $135 pw and rents well. He considers it to be worth approximately $95 000 - however is currently after a market appraisal of it's worth on todays market.

I realise this isn't enough information, however I can pass on any details if anyone is interested in finding out more about it.

I have no financial interest in this property.

Please email me a contact number if you are interested.

Aceyducey,

I believe not.

DHA generally rent houses for their married members.

However I suspect that it would certainly appeal to those younger single members seeking to live off base. These folk now recieve an allowance to rent privately if they choose to do so.

Cheers,

He just had an appraisal done by a local agent in Townsville. It has come in at about $82 000. At the rent he is getting it comes to a yield of about 8.5%.

Cheers,

Simon:
how many units in block?
age?
rates?
strata fees?
sinking fund?
vacancy rate?
likely pm fees?
whereabouts in townsville?

Jacque,

I am not selling it for him! I am just posting as a favour.

If you are interested enough to ask the those questions can I put you two in touch with each other?

Garbutt

Garbutt is about 5 klm from the townsville city, and is adjacent to the Airport (Noise) - The area has been labled a bit of a slum over the past years due to high housing commision. however that is changing..

Back