Travellers Looking for Regional Work

Mods: Please delete if this is inappropriate.

I have a 27yo cousin & his partner staying with me at the moment and they are looking for regional work that will help go towards their 2nd visas. They've both done door to door sales, promotional work, fund raising and worked on a cotton farm in Emerald so far. They've only got 5 months left to fit in 2+ months of regional work so things are starting to get tight.

If anyone can offer work or point me to someone they know looking for workers please PM me. They are willing to go to any state and do any type of work within reason. (I say within reason because they got a response to their ad yesterday from someone who offered them massage work with 'happy endings'. :eek: Um, no thanks.)

TIA.

If they want real rural
threeways roadhouse NT
PO box 1142 Tennant creek 0861 NT

Renner Springs roadhouse
Stuart HWY Renner Springs 0862 NT

or thru the website aznd email

Last edited:
Vineyard pruners in the southern states ... bit chilly tho.

If not experienced they may be able to pick up work as "pullers" who follow the pruners and pull the vines from the wires (what I have been doing this last week - I am officially an experienced puller)

As AlmostBob said.

Try the rural roadhouses. We recently travelled through western NSW and just about all the roadhouses are staffed by overseas backpackers.
Marg

Back