Tweed/Banora Point

Guys, how is the market for established 3-4 bedroom homes traveling in this area? I have a property there which I'm thinking about selling.

Hey mate. I lived in Banora point for 15 years and only moved 15 minutes north 3 years ago. My parents still own the house in banora point and values seem to be doing quiet well. Mostly only under the 500k bracket (first home buyers holding the market up nicely) anything over 500k seems to be a little slow to sell. Most prices are holding well and of corse it depends exactly which area, difference between tweed west, banora east, south tweed and banora point.

Median house prices are up for the last 36 months.

Thanks for that Hoolign. My property is in the section they refer to as Barneys Point - right near the river. How is that section comparing with the rest?

Not too sure about the price in that exact area, but id assume if your away from the highway down the other end prices should be ok, only way to check it to look at realestate.com or domain and compare other houses in the area. the two areas within 200 metres of the bridge are absolute scummy, the rest on the water is great :D

if you know of a house that has been on the market recently let me know the address and il tell u the price it settled for

Back