U2 Tix

Sorry I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this so Moderators please remove if you deem necessary.

One of my mates have a couple (at least) U2 tickets which she can't use - no shes not a Kylie fan either. Its the one in Homebush for Sat 11th Nov. A Class - Row 13. Good seats apparently. Will sell for cost so around $220 she thinks. PM me if interested.

Thanks

ASDF

She should put them on eBay. I did so with some other tickets I couldn't use and was hoping to recover my costs. I made a 300% profit which was welcome.

I don't condone scalping via eBay but this sounds like a genuine case.

Cheers,

Thanks guys but she sent an internal mail and it went in 30sec. I heard Ticketek was scanning the sites to void these EBay tix. Dunno, just what I heard but 300% is impressive. Puts the Buy & Hold strategy to shame doesn't it?

Thanks guys but she sent an internal mail and it went in 30sec. I heard Ticketek was scanning the sites to void these EBay tix. Dunno, just what I heard but 300% is impressive. Puts the Buy & Hold strategy to shame doesn't it?

I hear the trick is not to disclose the seat details or show the ticket clearly enough to be read.

Not that I will be repeating the experience as there was a genuine reason I couldn't use the two ickets I bought..

Back