Uhome Loan

I should point out that wasn't from my recent ex-broker - it was actually directly from a home loan provider (who didn't offer a loan with an offset account).

Jason

Hi Jason

k

that makes sense that u would get that answer, since they probably had no training in what the difference is

ta
rolf

I should point out that wasn't from my recent ex-broker - it was actually directly from a home loan provider (who didn't offer a loan with an offset account).

Jason

Sounds like a part time broker or something?? what sort of broker doesn't offer a offset account, and most importantly doesn't know the difference.

Regards
Michael

Jason

Don't feel alone there Jason, I've even had BDM's at ING & Citibank tell me when I first started that there's absolutely no difference. When you try explaining there's a difference all you got was a blank stare :mad:. With a crystal ball it would be nice for clients to record (dates and times) the misinformation these lenders give. After being hit in the hip pockets a few times I'd bet their staff would be better informed.

Regards
Steve

No settlement fee? They attend their own settlements? They issue their own loan/mortgage documents?

If i could be bothered waiting on the phone for an hour (my guess) I'd be checking these things out closer. I was speaking to someone earlier this week and it's been 2 weeks and still no answer on an application.

Regards
Steve

Oh BTW......expect another online product launch from elsewhere in the coming weeks. Sounds like this one will have the ability to go over 80% LVR.

What about loans.com.au?

Who is behind them?

Has anybody tried to get a loan through them?

For somebody refinancing an existing loan, delays don't matter much. Once it's setup, it's on automatic pilot.

What kind of reals problems have people experienced with UBank or loans.com.au?

What about loans.com.au?

Who is behind them?

Has anybody tried to get a loan through them?

For somebody refinancing an existing loan, delays don't matter much. Once it's setup, it's on automatic pilot.

What kind of reals problems have people experienced with UBank or loans.com.au?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/online-lender-offers-new-low-rate/story-fn6ck2gb-1226067449526 and

http://www.theadviser.com.au/breaking-news/5477-firstmac-funds-new-online-provider

First Mac's online vehicle apparently.

I dont believe so though it does depends on what you want the LOC to do

You may be able to cobble something together that does some of what a LOC does

ta
rolf

Back