Uncle Simon

I am an Uncle again! My little sister presented me with a 8.6lb baby boy - Sebastian Adam Macks. Handsome little fella but that is a family trait.

Some pics on my facebook page of my girls visiting him this morning at 2 hours old.

Pictures Here!

Cheers,

Last edited:
Congrats Simon.

Another reason for you to celebrate life.

All the best mate.

Regards
Marty

Marty,

I have been doing a lot of celebrating just lately. Seems the world desperately needed another good looking single fella out there...

I just have daughters myself so I am looking forward to passing my legacy onto Sebastian! He is already a hit with the nurses and I am looking forward to walking him around the cafe district. Is it immoral to use someone else's baby to meet girls?

Cheers

Congratulations Simon,

I went to have a look on facebook, (set up by mates GF in Vanuatu for me) but was bombarded with all these other people asking questions, join groups, do you know this contact blah blah blah before I got a look .

Quickly closed "Pandoras Box" and ran away scared

Anyway, enjoy

Dave

Congratulations Simon,

I went to have a look on facebook, (set up by mates GF in Vanuatu for me) but was bombarded with all these other people asking questions, join groups, do you know this contact blah blah blah before I got a look .

Quickly closed "Pandoras Box" and ran away scared

Anyway, enjoy

Dave

So you should mate. It is no place for the weak hearted ....

Got my sailing bag all packed - just need the word from you!

Congrats Simon ( and Simon's sister ..)

havn't seen you for a while ( we've been busy and antisocial ...:( )

Hope everything is going well

Cliff

I have been doing a lot of celebrating just lately. Seems the world desperately needed another good looking single fella out there...
Congratulations on the arrival of your nephew, Simon. Is there a story to tell with regards to this comment? I'm intrigued...

Congratulations Simon! Is this the first time you have been an uncle? It is a position of great privelege ... my kids love their uncles and they do all sorts of cool things together. Fishing, frisbee, kite flying, sand castles, monster chasey games, snorkling, chess .... I do think you are in for FUN TIMES AHEAD.:)

I actually have three other nephews but they have always lived interstate or overseas. In fact they are in China now. Is a once a year kind of relationship I am afraid.

My sister lives locally and had this baby alone. I am guessing that I will be the key fella in his life for the foreseable future and am quite looking forward to that.

I love babies and kids - always have. Reckon I am doing a pretty good job with my girls and am very proud of them and their achievements! Doing better at their age than I ever did!

Congratulations on the arrival of your nephew, Simon. Is there a story to tell with regards to this comment? I'm intrigued...

Maybe you missed my early post regarding my marriage? I am recently separated and have just recently decided to start dipping my toe into the dating scene.

Rules have changed since I was last single and I am a bit older and far more experienced in the ways of women. I reckon I had 0% understanding of them 20 years ago and now am up to 4 or 5% :)

But at least I now know roughly what I want and definately what I don't want.

Hope that clarifies things a little for you,

I am recently separated and have just recently decided to start dipping my toe into the dating scene.
I did know that you're newly single, but I thought you were giving dating a miss for a while. I seem to recall a comment along the lines of "two ladies" (daughters) being enough...

So I didn't think that you were dating, but it sounds like you are starting to get there, and that it's going well. Great! :D So when you're ready, all us boring old married folk would love to hear what the dating scene is like these days, so we can experience it vicariously. ;)

I did know that you're newly single, but I thought you were giving dating a miss for a while. I seem to recall a comment along the lines of "two ladies" (daughters) being enough...

So I didn't think that you were dating, but it sounds like you are starting to get there, and that it's going well. Great! :D So when you're ready, all us boring old married folk would love to hear what the dating scene is like these days, so we can experience it vicariously. ;)

I did swear off women for a while - that is true.

But temptation got the better of me and I went out for coffee a few times. :)

What wonderful news, welcome to the world *Sebastian Adam*.....congatulations to his Mum, his Uncle Simon! :) and his new beautiful cousins.

Not able to access Facebook to see pics, but I'll bet he is not only handsome but absolutely beautiful.

Have fun.

Coffee sounds nice.

When my daughter had a kid, I was going to suggest the name "Denise".

But it was a boy, so now he's "Da Nephew".

Congratulations Simon!

What wonderful news, welcome to the world *Sebastian Adam*.....congatulations to his Mum, his Uncle Simon! :) and his new beautiful cousins.

Not able to access Facebook to see pics, but I'll bet he is not only handsome but absolutely beautiful.

Have fun.

Coffee sounds nice.

I just chucked a couple in my gallery just for you to look at mate!

fantastic news simon - i know you were excited, and it'll be great to be able to do "bloke" things with your nephie ...

Back