Unofficial Brisbane Meetup. - Just dropping by.

Hey Brisbane-peeps.

I'll be dropping by this weekend. Fri day - Sun night.

I've had a couple of people ask to meet up, thought I would make it public.

I'll likely be staying in West End though am flexible to move around. Any recommendations on a place to meet up and just have a chat?

Regards

Navid

Depending on numbers, Three Monkeys cafe (just behind the shops on Boundary/Melbourne St - West End) is a great place to catch up. The back room is quite quiet and they have a top choice of cakes/drinks etc.

Bring along a pack of cards and you can get a game of bridge going to keep Ed happy...

Depending on numbers, Three Monkeys cafe (just behind the shops on Boundary/Melbourne St - West End) is a great place to catch up. The back room is quite quiet and they have a top choice of cakes/drinks etc.

Bring along a pack of cards and you can get a game of bridge going to keep Ed happy...
I was going to suggest Three Monkeys, too! Count me in. What time?

Sorry can't make it. Already had other plans. But if things change will let you all know. Would be great catching up with property investors as finding people with similar interests to chat with are few and far between.

Just landed... I keep forgetting how much taller and blonder everyone is than Sydney.

I'll make a booking for tonight (friday).
7pm under 'Somersoft'. For 5 people.
Will try 3 monkeys otherwise somewhere else close by.

Will update this when everything opens up. Say 10am.

Sorry, not sure I can do tonight. Last minute dinner with SIL by the sounds of things.

There are heaps of other great restaurants around that area. Tsuru Japanese across the road diagonally from Three Monkeys makes the most amazing sushi or the Vietnamese restaurant - West End Garden on Melbourne St has a fair bit of space and it s great place to eat.

Have an excellent night and enjoy Brissie Navid!

Hey,

So they don't take bookings on a Friday night.

Meet out front Three Monkeys tonight 7pm.
I'll be wearing a large sombrero. Ok I won't be.
My number is 0432100571.
Please give me a call when you get there and if it is too busy we can go elsewhere.

See you soon!

Back