Urgent help - Frankston North

Hi I'm fairly new to the forum

I've seen some houses which an be subdivided in Frankston north....they're around the 260k+ price point

I've however seen a subdivided 3 bedroom house. It's approx 300sqm but it's a nice 3 bedroom house....the price is approx 240k.

Do you think this kind of house is a worthwhile investment in Fr North? Or people mainly buy for the subdivision potential?

Appreciate any thoughts and thx!
Amz

If you shop around you will find a subdivisible block for not much more than the 300sqm house you have spotted. In the long run, size matters and your capital gain will be commensurate with your block size.

Frankston North usually gets an unfair rap. Just be aware that the crime rate in FN is no worse than the inner city.

Amz the demographic in f/nth is definitely changing. I have seen it myself! Things have been changing a lot there and people perceptions have changed on f/nth. I see a lot of first home buyers and young families buying in there and that's a good thing. Frankston city has really spent some money in there too hell id buy in there myself!!!!

I think your decision to buy in f/nth is a good one.

Nick.

Thanks very much for the responses!!!

Reason it was urgent was Id put an offer in...however overnight I had second thoughts given it's a new investment

Just wanted some expert opinion given it's a sub divided property than a property with a large backyard..

If price is good and numbers work out, why not?

disclaimer: I prefer investing in existing houses on big land and develop myself.

Why I'd buty it. Big block for a start, doesn't need much work done. It's Ina quiet street and it's brick veneer, so not many probs there. And a pitched roof. Pretty good house simply. Better than anything ive seen in f/nth...

Only thing is the 240k subdivided house is rented for $270 per week

However Neeko that may be a good option too!! Mmm options!

You get more land for a better property in my eye. Seriously if I had the money to buy that house I would have already put my offer in!

And you'd get 270 a week for that anyway. And it's in a much better position too! It doesn't need a thing doing, massive block, structurally looks great. Future development options. If you had kids well heaps of room for them. Plus a granny flat on it too!

Seriously, think about it. 240k for 300 Sqm.
OR 285k for 707 Sqm with future options. I know where I'd buying.

Back