"User Friendly" Investment Property Course

Thanks to those of you that responded to my post. I had originally written more but it seemed to not have been appreciated so I withdrew the notice.

Anyway, I've organised a course where the purpose is to educate participants about what needs to be taken into consideration when purchasing their first investment property – both positive and negative. It is “user friendly” in that it is targeted at people overwhelmed by the process and need assistance to help them on their way.

Speakers include:

Sales Agent
Buyers Agent
Valuer
Mortgage Broker
Accountant
Conveyancer
Licensed Builder & Project Manager
Property Manager
Building & Pest Inspector

Dates are:

Tuesday 8th April
Tuesday 15th April
Tuesday 22nd April
Tuesday 29th April

Venue is in Leichhardt, NSW.

Cost is only $220 including GST, purely because it is the first time this course has been run. Once it has been established the price will increase accordingly.

The concept behind my courses (I’ve previously organised several short term film courses) is that they are held during a time people are able to attend without putting their lives on hold (i.e. evenings) and at a cost that is actually affordable. Approximately 15 people will be involved in the group.

Please contact Penny at Character Ventures on 0411 454 999 or [email protected] by Monday 31st March if you are interested in participating.

Last edited:
Sorry Character, but we are going to need a lot more information than that - or else this will be deemed as spam. Please tell us more.

Hi Penny

Some more information on the course like where what where and costs please

The spirit of the forum is that we are pretty liberal in terms of allowing posts promoting a service or product as long as there is some information value in the post.

Ta

rolf

Back