User Name Meanings

In the Futurama movie 'Into The Wild Green Yonder', Bender rescues Leela, Amy and the eco-feminists from prison. After he breaks them out, they thank him and he says "You can just call me Mr. Fabulous."

In the Futurama movie 'Into The Wild Green Yonder', Bender rescues Leela, Amy and the eco-feminists from prison. After he breaks them out, they thank him and he says "You can just call me Mr. Fabulous."

LOL

A parody of Sarina Russo's catchphrase.

Farout LOL

You know you can count on some that have a good sense of humor.

I won't touch on my previous User names,as they meant something,especially banned ones :p

Just read through the old threads to see if I'd answered there... apparently not.

When I was young I was looking for a unique name starting with a J (for e-mail, forums and ICQ), and I was reading a dictionary. I liked Jongleur (German for Juggler), but lots had it. Then I read the derivation for Juggernaut, and decided on that. Misspelled it accidentally, no-one had the name, so I've kept it ever since.

Unfortunately, it often results in people contacting me assuming I speak that language, which I don't

Just read through the old threads to see if I'd answered there... apparently not.

When I was young I was looking for a unique name starting with a J (for e-mail, forums and ICQ), and I was reading a dictionary. I liked Jongleur (German for Juggler), but lots had it. Then I read the derivation for Juggernaut, and decided on that. Misspelled it accidentally, no-one had the name, so I've kept it ever since.

Unfortunately, it often results in people contacting me assuming I speak that language, which I don't

I've always thought your nick had Sri Lankan origins :p Don't ask why..

Mine's my nickname from school days

Crazy "Coota" from Dukes of Hazzard TV Show.

Not sure on how I got the nickname but I seem to recall going "crazy":mad: when we played a game of British bulldog at school..

Coota

Ever since the invention of the internets I had a particular star constellation as my username for everything I did but as it was non-gender specific I was always mistaken for a male (even when I had my first name in my sig which sounds male anyway).

So when I joined SS I wanted something feminine sounding. My initials were KES before I got married so I added the 'se' on the end to hopefully make it a bit more girly sounding and that's how Kesse came about! :D

Ever since the invention of the internets I had a particular star constellation as my username for everything I did but as it was non-gender specific I was always mistaken for a male (even when I had my first name in my sig which sounds male anyway).

So when I joined SS I wanted something feminine sounding. My initials were KES before I got married so I added the 'se' on the end to hopefully make it a bit more girly sounding and that's how Kesse came about! :D

Sounds blokey.

:p

pinkboy

My initials were KES before I got married so I added the 'se' on the end to hopefully make it a bit more girly sounding and that's how Kesse came about! :D

My full initials are DATA, which sounds way geekier than it should.

I've always thought your nick had Sri Lankan origins :p Don't ask why..

Definitely something Sri Lankan about it! ;)

Mine is a nickname of my surname & I also use it to sign my oil paintings which are still in the very early stages of brilliance, and thought if I ever became a famous artist I could be really secretive and still live my life as freely as I do today! Lol

Back