Vistaprint

Does anyone know why Vistaprint advertises, then the whole URL comes up as a toxic website. What does this mean. What would happen if you clicked on it.

I clicked on it and designed and purchased a couple of lawn and car magnet signs.

Then the storm began.....

A barrage of emails of buy this get this free etc etc....

They send a lot of spam with no unsubscribe option. I haven't used them in 7 years and I still get spam faxes from them. I imagine the only reason I don't get emails is because I changed my email address.

I purchased some business cards off them, then got the barrage of emails trying to sell more stuff.....however there is an unsubscribe option and problem now fixed

and the prices change depending on what link you click to get to there site!
i went on there and got what i wanted sorted went back a day later to pay and it was going to cost me double!
found a link from catch of the day and then i was free! all i had to do was pay postage and designing fee

I've used Vista Print very successfully in the recent print to get some business cards and invitation cards done. Yes, they do send a lot of emails advertising their services but that does not bother me.

I was considering using them for my business cards but I ended up using a different website. Didn't know it was that bad - will avoid them from now on.

I used Vistaprint for all of our engagement party and wedding invites, returns, thankyou cards, envelopes etc. Very easy to use, very user friendly and it is easy to unsubscribe from their mailing list. I'm happy to recommend them!

I've had no problems with spam from them and have used many times... the key is that you have to pay attention when ordering and uncheck all the boxes that offer you extra 'information'...

I've had no problems with spam from them and have used many times... the key is that you have to pay attention when ordering and uncheck all the boxes that offer you extra 'information'...

And some of their "free" bonus items are free, but have an additional postage charge.

They gotta make money somehow I guess...

Hi

Have used them for years for business cards, magnets etc. Pay for premium business cards, the basic ones were crap. I told them such and they refunded my money, apologised and sent me a box of premium ones. They do email you a lot. However they send us $40 coupons every couple of months and after I pay about $10-$20 I get 2 embroidered polo shirts. Cheap uniforms

if you get something for free your usually paying for it somehow

but if you need cheap business cards then they have there place in the market

I clicked on it and designed and purchased a couple of lawn and car magnet signs.

Then the storm began.....

A barrage of emails of buy this get this free etc etc....

Aren't throw away gmail and hotmail accounts fantastic.;)

Back