WA Property Required

Hi all

Hoping somebody can give me some help on this one.

I have a friend who is travelling to W.A next week. While in W.A he will be looking for an investment property suitable for redevelopment. Ideally he is looking for property to build units on. His preferred area is the South West of W.A. If there are any real estate agents out there that are willing to provide him with some genuine assistance it would be appreciated. Also if anybody has a property they may have suitable please contact me. Finally can anybody suggest any particular area that may be better than others.

My friend is a genuine buyer who has undertaken numerous projects of this nature over many years, many of which he still owns. He is a builder by trade and is looking to undertake the building work himself before he retires.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ben

With prices down in many areas he may be better to look for a bargain as some properties are now below replacement cost!

Last edited:
With prices down in many areas he may be better to look for a bargain as some properties are now below replacement cost!

I agree, depending upon his circumstances & market catering for. It all comes down to how his numbers work out as to which is the best way to go.

Balga blocks are a steal at present. look for the larger 830sqm corner blocks, there's a free site in there (most advertised as triplex, but i can get 4 on no prob)...!

I know this block in Nollamara could be had pretty cheap if you're talking unconditional.

This one is a fantastic site - now DA approved and the numbers really stack up. We have quotes form builders and the ball is rolling, but a good offer now could secure the deal and all the hard work is done.

good luck :D

Back