WA R-codes update 2012: rumour mill

As some of you may know the WA r codes are being amended and will be released soon (some time this decade)

Have you heard any rumours and will you be taking a 'punt' on these rumours to try and get in before they are public.

Rumour #1
We will be getting a granny flat policy like NSW. City of Fremantle already wrote their own which is very similar to NSW SEPP affordable housing policy.

Me?
I might take a punt on the granny flat idea. I will be looking at R20 stock and having a good think.

I heard that there was going to be a clause that says;

"No matter what the R-Codes says the City of Subiaco will reject your application."

Hahaha

Thou shall not propose anything interesting in this suburb! Do you know when I was young bread cost 10 pence and I wore an onion on my belt?

Last edited:
Btw you shouid read the save our subiaco website re coles's proposal to expand. I happen to share a lot of their concerns as I'm someone who goes out of my way to support small businesses but these clowns referred to the carpark as being an iconic ground level carpark.

You know the world is about to end when open air carparks in inner suburbs 2km from the city are referred to as being iconic

Westminster - im not brave enough to try and guess what they're going to do but i think there will be a window between the changes being made and people catching on.

The same thing happened with the changes to multi codes 2 years ago

Back