WA Senate Election

Lets wait a bit longer....shall we....I see a one term govt.....good ridance to O'Farrell...now for the other parasites in Qld and in the Fed govt....

Unemployment in Australia dropped to 5.8 in March - from 6.1.

SA and Tasmania are the only 2 states that have had an increase in unemployment - all other states experienced an increase in employment hours.

Lets wait a bit longer....shall we....I see a one term govt.....good ridance to O'Farrell...now for the other parasites in Qld and in the Fed govt....

Qld Labor need another election just to win enough seats to put an alternative government together. Worst case scenario I can see for the LNP is that they lose a bunch of seats to PUP/KAP/Independents and end up with a slim majority or minority rule.

I'm not fully up to speed with NSW politics but it *seems* from north of the border that NSW Labor need to re-stock the talent pool in next years election as well before they become a serious opposition/alternative government.

I'm not fully up to speed with NSW politics but it *seems* from north of the border that NSW Labor need to re-stock the talent pool in next years election as well before they become a serious opposition/alternative government.

You got a revolving door of Premiers in that State. Bob Carr was the last one who stayed there for more than 1 term. You then had Rees, Iemma, Keneally, O'Farrell and now probably Baird. It's just a joke.

Yep....a joke...whether Labor or Libs....none of them can lie straight in bed.

Gee Dazz....I didn't know your new job was feeding trolls....I know the feeling they have insatiable appetites. No worries...no need to hid ....the ones in Wa are pretty harmless...the ones from NSW well....they are dangerous....would not want to meet them face to face. ;)

You got a revolving door of Premiers in that State. Bob Carr was the last one who stayed there for more than 1 term. You then had Rees, Iemma, Keneally, O'Farrell and now probably Baird. It's just a joke.

Back