WAIP Weds 16th Sept - Perth Meeting

Thanks and respect to Dazz for his summation. The question I was dying to ask Jennie Brown was why she sold her house and moved into a rental? If you have done $50m of property deals why don't you own your own home?

I think the WAIP crowd was very restrained. I didn't hang around to see how many signed up for the mentoring.

I'm sure there are plenty that would love to spend an hour or two listening to Dazzers journey.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Its always good to get feedback and when organising networking meetings such as WAIP I find there is precious little time to either get to hear the presentation or to catch up with what the sentiment is of the meeting.

I try to get a mixture of people to present and yes it is usually more valuable when you have locals with their own story to tell.

So sorry to the guys who came along for the first time and didn't get a lot out of this particular meeting and yes it is hard when the presenter is there basically to upsell. I think Jennie B herself realised that she hadn't managed to connect with her audience and I agree the gloom and doom scenario did put a few people off.

Octobers meeting will be back to its more "usual" format with two of the actual WAIP group presenting.

This group runs purely to provide networking and a chance for investors to get together. It's not a business and not all the presentations will suit everyone. The speakers do it for gratis apart from a small token of appreciation and I put the meetings together simply because I believe it is useful for like minded folks to get together.

Cheers

I put the meetings together simply because I believe it is useful for like minded folks to get together.

....and most attending appreciate the effort you put in enormously.

No upsell, no doom and gloom, real people telling real stories.....I'm in.

just for people to know, i'll be presenting on three grass-roots style of issues.

1) Build Strata vs Survey Strata - differences, examples and implications.

2) Getting information you need from Local Government. Where to look, knowing what you're looking at and how to speak to someone other than an operator if you don't know what you're looking at.

3) Developing along distributor roads, examples and implications.

i'll take on-topic questions during each, and then general questons after.

i'll be available after the meeting for informal chats should anyone need.

Back