Want an IP WORTH $2MIL it will cost you your 14 weeks work.

That TV show we mentioned has just got going. THE HOT HOUSE
Ten are now taking entries

If you have 14 weeks spare & are in a relationship
Well you have a chance to win a $2million dollar water front home

14 couples.Help each other build the home
.All couples voted off week by week. 1 will be left to win the 2million dollar water front.

I would apply,,, but then you wouild be famous,,,,,,,,, if you won..
I am happy with my IP'S & Neville No Name status..

I have a block of land 2 doors down from the site.
So I am open two ideas on selling Ice creams ,Hotdogs & refreshments to the crowds expected. Open to any type of partnerships with you people..So send me your ideas .....LOL LOL

But this will obviously improve the outlook of the caboolture shire & coastal areas due to the show.

Brains start the CG calculator from now . Lets see were it climbs in the next 6 mths.

www.thehothouse.tv

The courier mail has a write up as well

www.couriermailnews.com.au

Ocean view

Hehe, so many of these "Block" type shows on right now.
Trouble is, you have to be childless, extremely good looking, young and have a lot of flexibility in your current employment to be able to get on.
Should be fun to watch, though.....

Ocean, why don't you set up some deckchairs and hire out binoculars to journos who want to get up close and personal? After all, there's sure to be lots of babes and hunks working in their underwear :)

looking

Jacque

OK I will come clean.. The real reason I will not enter is due to my head. More like a dropped pie...LOL

R I will send some picks of suzie wilks as I have heard she is the Host????

Now the way I see it it will be HOT in FEB up there so I think those ideas you mentioned may work..

Keep them going..LOL

Frankly their entry form sucks (badly designed & no privacy information so it's illegal!). They don't even tell you what is required info unless if you read the terms & conditions in depth.

Pretty poor start :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Ocean

Time to dig some secret tunnels:D
Only to be used under cover of darkness, of course.

Then charge the sensationalist media from other channels premium rates to enter in the dead of night:D

Ocean,

I know you have written that it is in Caboolture somewhere but if it is on the water, I presume that it is at Bribie or around Pelican Waters. Would that be correct? What is currently on the site? (Don't know much about it, forgot what your last thread said!!)

Did any of you catch any of the "Reno Rumble"?? The designers certainly didn't paint a good picture for their profession. It was a bit like pulling teeth!!

Dos.

model required

I will go on the show.
No job, desperate for a change, believer.
Just one small problem to overcome, need partner.
Anyone know any highly motivated female supermodels 18 to 24 who happen to be looking for a domestic relationship?
If we put our minds to it and find one of these with a brain I think we could come up with a winning formula.

Jacques

I suppose that's going to rule me out...:confused: :confused: :( :(

Hang on , we can get Steve and Vicki to look after the kids, go to the gym for a couple of months, I know a good plastic surgeon... He'd need to be .. It's either that or a tardis

There's hope still :D :D :D

See Change

The alternative would be for you and Vicki to look after the kids....

Or maybe be Steve and I ...

You have to think laterally here.. :cool: :cool:

See Change

DOS

The exact location maybe (as i have only heard on the grapevine lol) lol)
lot 629 raptor parade Osprey Island, Bribie Island.

Land is 874 sqs with 14.5 mtre frontage to rd & 27 mtre water frontage,

I have not heard who the builder will be . But should will be one of the Best & most expensive, Try Glen Fuller or Artisan homes.(Peter Clayton)

One would think a builder would jump at the chance to get free $$$ in advertising.

Girl wanted... for 1/2 share in 2 million dollar home.

Needs to have been the spread on Inside sport at least once
Needs to be able to walk a cat walk.
Has seductive powers over others.
Dosn't mind sharing bed with knockabout aussie for 14 weeks who enjoys a Tooheys new now & then.

?????????????????????????
Quick where's that number for the classifieds

Ocean,

Thought it must be out there. Might do a fair bit for that area. Do you know what the current situation is around Bribie? I know Pelican is fairly popular but aren't there heaps of Fribo's on or near the beach. Used to go there on Hols as a kid and that is my recolection of the place. Might be worth looking at prop there and doing some research........

Dos

hey, you're right... a whole new segment of the audience, previously never catered for on a lifestyle show (unless you count "Torque")

Seech,

Hahahahaha!!
I could really see you and Steve working together!!
Vicki and I could do a much better job- but who's interested in boring middle aged mums, hey?!

:D

Hello Jacque,

I'm putting my vote in for the middle aged mum squad!

Besides, I think that particular demographic is in need of new role models and I'm sure Steve won't mind taking care of the kids.

OceanV brought up a good point though. Has anyone had a look to see if recent sales in the area around where "the Block" is has proven the expectation that the show would boost values?

Regards,

Kenny

BTW When you win, Jacque; can you hold a house warming party up there, please? :)

I just sent in an entry form for me and my girlfriend to enter the show.

This is a great oppurtunity for us, we are both only 20, can easily be available for that whole period, no kids, and the missus is very pretty.

I can't send in a video, so I don't know if they will even bother to look at it.

Ozzult, we look forward to seeing you on the show! Keep us informed, or, if you change your mind and want to see what parenthood is like, I can always drop the kids over and enter myself :D

Good luck!

I couldn't imagine if we got selected, then imagine if we won!! It's good to dream. If we won it, I'd sell it, and try to promote it a fair bit, probably get an inflated price because of the TV coverage it would get.

Buy a nice 800-900k home in City Beach here in Perth, put the rest in an ING 4.75% savings account and never work again.

*snaps back into reality*

block

kenny

the Bondi area where the block was is a different market. Those prices have been high for a while so the hype did not put to much on top/

The advertising from crazy johns did push it a little.. But that was the units not the area.

But Everyone has already heard about bondi! And prices r so far out currently!!!.

That's the difference

ocean

Back