Wanted: Conveyancer for purchase of Sydney CBD unit

Dear All

Looking for a conveyancer who can handle a simple purchase of a 1 bed inner city unit in the Sydney CBD.

Straight forward deal, friend to friend no agent.

Any recomendations???

Regards, Peter 14.7

Thanks Dalle, another SS memeber recommded direct ahead of you and I called her rep and appointed her. Great to see the network happening.

Peter

Straight forward deal, friend to friend no agent.
So its a done deal then is it Peter? Last I heard it was contingent on said friend trading up to make his property available for you to buy. I take it that has now happened?

Very exciting indeed!! :D Might be able to see a bit more of you again...

Cheers,
Michael

So its a done deal then is it Peter? Last I heard it was contingent on said friend trading up to make his property available for you to buy. I take it that has now happened?

Very exciting indeed!! :D Might be able to see a bit more of you again...

Cheers,
Michael

Hey Michel

Yeah he bought on the weekend after a few unlucky auctions. Ironically the final deal he got was the best value for money compared ot theother sales which went miles over market in my opinion.

So I willhave home when in Sydney for business and expect Mrs 147 to visit more often when it is in place.

Thanks, Peter

As if?

Actually it is a "bolthole" and I am a "lone eagle" according to demographers. I travel for work and live where I want. An internet worker.

Peter

Back