Warren Black

Has anyone had any dealings with Warren Black.

He is based in WA and is an accountant / lawyer who has worked for the ATO as an accountant prior to finishing his law degree. He specializes in reducing tax liabilities and asset protection and all other wealth creation type structures.

My understanding was that he was tied up with Tax Intelligence and now it seems he is operating as Wealth Safe.

Anyone care to share their experiences / thoughts ?

Quite possibly and a few other of those wealth creation educator seminars.

Its rather hard to lace it all together and is somewhat of black art. I think they must have a falling out with each other and then move on to another form spin of the same information.

Have you had some dealings ?

Yes, I know Warren Black.

Warren set up our 3 Generational Blood line Trust Wills for us as part of our estate planning.

We are very happy with his services.

Besides being the expert in his field he is also very nice bloke.

I saw Warren present at a reno kings conference about 12mths ago. First solicitor who was more active in working for client than being unreasonably scared of the ATO and others. I started working with the accountancy side of the organisation and have been very happy with the results.

Fast forward 12mths. While I did get a trust and do my returns via the practice, I'm using a local solicitor now for my requirements & trusts. Highly recommend the tax advice & tax services.

Hi Mark
Is it possible to send me details solicitor / accountant who you use in Brisbane. As I am always have a problem especially with solicitor. Thank you.

He still deals with Jamie Mcintyre

Went to a seminar over the past weekend for Jamie Mcintyre. Warren Seems to know what he is on about, he is also still based in WA but guest speaks for Jamie Mcintyre at his events

Back