Wealth Creation for Generation Y workshop - Adelaide

2 Hours of Your Life could CHANGE YOUR FUTURE FOR EVER! The Wealth Creation for Generation Y will give you the Direction, Confidence and Motivation you need to set your goals and begin your wealth creation journey!

Our 3 presenters are all well on their way to financial independence and want to share their wealth secrets with you! You will get a chance to ask them any question you would like regarding their property portfolios, finances, challenges and success... We are also giving away fantastic prizes! Refreshments are provided!

The presenters are:

Eric Trieu
At the age of 18, Eric has invested in his first property and 10 years later, he is a proud owner of International Empire as well as 18 investment properties. Eric will motivate and inspire you with his story and give you the secrets to his success!

Ilvana Prasevic
She started her wealth creation journey at the age of 21, investing in her first property while being in a commission only position! Two years later she is the State Manager of Empire SA and continues with her keen business sense and determination to achieve both her own and her client's goals and dreams.

Mia Porlaje
She has used her finance background to help create a growing investment portfolio that she continues to add to for her retirement. Mia is working towards having over 30 properties before the age 50. She is nearly half way towards this goal. You can do the same by following her.

* Understanding Generation Y? What are your aspirations and attitudes towards money?
* Why consider Property?
* How to get started?
* Bank rules and loan requirements on borrowing money?
* How our presenters got started and what they were able to achieve?

Top Room
150 Glen Osmond Rd, Fullarton, SA

Time: 11:15am 25/07/2009

Your post is likely to be deleted as a first post spammer, however what is the differentiating feature that will be relevent to a genY for you to them flog your stock to? Will you have social networking links so they can view your IP's for sale on facebook or their i-phone?

There are a number of young 'uns on this forum who could speak also.

Nathan.........time you branched out into Adelaide :D

Actually here's an idea........I'm a Gen X - Boomer cusp, why don't a few others of this vintage here get together and help take money (sorry I mean run investing sales seminars) from others in our cohort :p

2 Hours of Your Life could CHANGE YOUR FUTURE FOR EVER! The Wealth Creation for Generation Y will give you the Direction, Confidence and Motivation you need to set your goals and begin your wealth creation journey!

Our 3 presenters are all well on their way to financial independence and want to share their wealth secrets with you! You will get a chance to ask them any question you would like regarding their property portfolios, finances, challenges and success... We are also giving away fantastic prizes! Refreshments are provided!

The presenters are:

Eric Trieu
At the age of 18, Eric has invested in his first property and 10 years later, he is a proud owner of International Empire as well as 18 investment properties. Eric will motivate and inspire you with his story and give you the secrets to his success!

Ilvana Prasevic
She started her wealth creation journey at the age of 21, investing in her first property while being in a commission only position! Two years later she is the State Manager of Empire SA and continues with her keen business sense and determination to achieve both her own and her client's goals and dreams.

Mia Porlaje
She has used her finance background to help create a growing investment portfolio that she continues to add to for her retirement. Mia is working towards having over 30 properties before the age 50. She is nearly half way towards this goal. You can do the same by following her.

* Understanding Generation Y? What are your aspirations and attitudes towards money?
* Why consider Property?
* How to get started?
* Bank rules and loan requirements on borrowing money?
* How our presenters got started and what they were able to achieve?

Top Room
150 Glen Osmond Rd, Fullarton, SA

Time: 11:15am 25/07/2009

I can never understand why soap box speakers that have a idea with massive capital gains and profit available immediately would want to sell that idea to anyone..willair,,

Any feedback on the event?

Are you talking about the event mentioned in the original post?
I went along and enjoyed it.
Eric is a very passionate and enthusiastic presenter and Ilvana did a very well researched presentation designed to get Gen Y of their X Box and start thinking about investing. Mia is a clever investor who uses her knowledge to help other investors through her mortgage broking business.
There was no hard sell and the event was very well received by the audience.

i'd like to know how wealth creation is "different" for GenY'ers.

Differences in upbringing given more than half of us come from broken homes. Subsequently Gen Y are experts in losing money (getting married), not so crash hot on making it? :p

Or maybe it's just because we're green and presumed to be happy-go-lucky, will fall for a scam/get rich quick scheme?

Cheers
Greg

No doubt first post advertisers are disappointing.

But I'll throw my 2 cents in about Gen Y Workshops.

Yes Gen Y's think and act differently to X & Boomers.

Essentially strategy for wealth creation reverts back to basic fundamentals, but the way these strategies are presented, and the process people go through to understand them (get there head around them) are different.

A workshop aimed at Gen Y's, if done correctly, would probably not resonate with boomers.

For business people wanting to shift their focus to Gen Y's I recommend reading a few books by Peter Sheahan, who is known as one of the worlds leading researcher, keynote speaker and writer of GEN Y (plus he is Aussie !)

Cheers,

Stu

i'd like to know how wealth creation is "different" for GenY'ers.

It's presented with lots of the use of "like", and "dude" and makes sure there is a KFC, Hungry's and Maccas ad every few minutes to break the monotony.

Make sure the presenter looks like an emo, and has their waistband down below their ball sack.

Oh, yeah; and throw in a free mobile phone or Ipod.

:D

It's presented with lots of the use of "like", and "dude" and makes sure there is a KFC, Hungry's and Maccas ad every few minutes to break the monotony.

Make sure the presenter looks like an emo, and has their waistband down below their ball sack.

Oh, yeah; and throw in a free mobile phone or Ipod.

:D

Hey BV it must have worked for you back in the day, as you bought that retire and play golf thing, hook line and sinker :p

Back