Wealth Creator TV Show

This email I received may Interest a few People...

Welcome to the launch of

Wealthcreator TV Show

Commencing 9.30pm Monday 17 January, 2005 on Channel 31
and then every Monday Night at 9.30pm
for 10 weeks

You will learn from self made millionaires, successful entrepreneurs and industry experts each week on the Wealth Creator TV Show!

You can tune in online by visiting www.tradingedge.com.au and clicking on the link to the wealthcreator TV Show.

If you are serious about building on your wealth in 2005 this is

NOT TO BE MISSED!

BTW Im not affiliated with any sponsors what so ever :)

I had a free subscription for a while to the Wealth Creator magazine. Must have got onto their mailing list somehow. There were a few interesting articles but i remember reading in the fine print that the magazine was associated with one/some of Henry Kays companies. Hence there were quite a few adds disguised as information type articles.

Alistair

Hi all.

Shame this isn't available for viewing in Sydney (surprising). Oh well, will have to try the link to try and see it online.

Regards
Marty

If I'm not mistaken, channel 31 initially started as a TV station run for students by students at RMIT uni in Melbourne. I don't think it has been picked up by pay TV but apparently they air into QLD now as well ?
It's greatest claim to fame ? Giving birth to Blokesworld :D
(which was recently picked up by channel 10 : http://www.blokesworld.com)

BTW - I see that the Wealthcreator TV Show is being sponsored by The Trading Edge. Has anyone attended any of David Schirmer's share trading courses ? If so, what did you think ?

I live in Melb, and I wouldnt know how to get channel 31. I was going to watch online. Not sure when that will be available.

If you are serious about building on your wealth in 2005 this is

NOT TO BE MISSED!
It was a few plugs for a mortgage broker, an REA (giving us the groundbreaking news that the internet use for property searches has increased in recent years), a 60 second spiel on Cashflow, a Lamborghini car review (not sure how this ties in with creating wealth ?), all littered amongst ads from sponsors that were jammed on the repeat button. It almost felt like I was watching Danoz Direct for 30 mins, without the offering of free steak knives. :)

So for those who missed it, don't fret. It was hardly must see TV :rolleyes:

Agree with Adam

Started watching then gave it the flick.
First guy I saw was talking about "the flow"...people get satisfaction (ie I had a good day) by focussing on a task that takes their concerntration, and completing the task. Hardly mind blowing.

Next guy was (as Adam said) talking about Real Estate on Line..wow.

Next... can't remember... gave up then.

Good on C 31 for having a go though (and they need sponsors to exist).

Some of their stuff is good eg motor bike racing etc. Not to keen on the alternative lifestyle shows though, but hey, it's not aimed at me.

It's a great vehicle for "local" stories and should be supported where possible.

I might check it out again next week anyway.

GarryK

PS BTW..anyone see Mythbusters on SBS...was great. 2 guys set out to test myths, like the guy Larry who supposedly tied inflated weather balloons to a garden chair and took off, upward. Method of returning to ground was to shoot the ballons with a slug (BB) gun. And more. I'm hooked.

Garry K said:
PS BTW..anyone see Mythbusters on SBS...was great. 2 guys set out to test myths, like the guy Larry who supposedly tied inflated weather balloons to a garden chair and took off, upward. Method of returning to ground was to shoot the ballons with a slug (BB) gun. And more. I'm hooked.

I've been watching this on Discovery Channel on Foxtel, I agree, its great! Wait till you see the episode where they put 2 dead pigs in a car and lock it up for 3months to prove that if someone dies and rots in a car you can never get the smell out :)

duncan_m said:
I've been watching this on Discovery Channel on Foxtel, I agree, its great! Wait till you see the episode where they put 2 dead pigs in a car and lock it up for 3months to prove that if someone dies and rots in a car you can never get the smell out :)
Hmmmmmm....................gives me an idea.

Regards
Marty

duncan_m said:

Great Show..... I might miss that one though!!!!

kissfan said:
Hi all.

Shame this isn't available for viewing in Sydney (surprising). Oh well, will have to try the link to try and see it online.

Regards
Marty

CH31 is available in Sydney. UHF up the dial from SBS.....

Garry K said:

When is this show on?? What day? Time?

The guy in the chair with the weather balloons was, apparently, in California. I thought he dropped the gun because he had too many balloons and took off too fast. He went up into commercial jetliner airspace around the airport and they had to shoot him down with an f-14 fighter.

When he landed, he got caught in some power lines, yet survived. They charged with illegal entry into controlled airspace. He got interviewed and became a temporary celebrity.

Jireh

quintets said:
When is this show on?? What day? Time? Jireh

Absolutely classic show. Its on 7.30pm Monday nights on SBS, as well as Wednesdays on Discovery Channel. Theres a good synopsis of what the show is about here

Incidently, the two guys who host it have been in animation, graphic design, and special effects for about 40 years combined, and were responsible for special effects, robots and the like in the Stars Wars and Matrix series.

You can also post suggestions on their message board if you have some Urban Myths of your own you'd like to see exposed :)

Jamie.

Download Now Available on Website

For those interested and who cannot get channel 31 i noticed the show is now available for download from the website (it wasn't initially). 48Mb or 5Mb low res version.

BTW, i am in Sydney and i am pretty sure that i cannot get channel 31.

Regards
Alistair

Back