Website feedback before we go live

I will stand corrected ... to grow garlic organically is very labour intensive and most find 1 hectare is the maximum they can go to without using machinery and sprays ...the stuff that is mass produced (like for the supermarkets) is not organic.

To be certified organic is a long and detailed process so good on him if he can produce a large amount with such a process! The only disadvantage of going mechanical is that the varieties one can grow become very limited due to planting techniques.

It's always great to buy Australian Garlic, and see it have the resurgence as buyers realise the quality.

Lissie I will be at the Rocklea Markets at 6 in the morning a good mate of mine has 4 bays that sells most vegs-herbs-fruit one bay is pure "Certified-Organic",,that comes from the local area Brisbane valley areas and nth nsw I will find the price out for you on Garlic btw he also has a door to door set-up 24 hours turnaround been like that for 20 years,plus will I ask about the mark-ups in value on garlic it would shock normal people the $$$$ that trade through those 4 bays per week....

When will you be up and running and ready for orders?

Really appreciate the support - the garlic season is now over for southern Australia - although well stored garlic will last for another couple of months. We will be planting over the next two weeks and harvest won't be until early November.

I'll definitely put a note on here when we're harvesting.

Back