Website for looking at blocks/lots, etc

This may be old news to a lot, but thought I'd share.

http://services.land.vic.gov.au/maps/lassi.jsp

Haven't investigated extensively yet, but you can zoom down to the lot level, and it provides tools for measuring distances, areas, and use the "identify property" tool to get a whole heap of detail.

Hope this helps someone - I thought it was cool! :)

Not sure if the other state governments offer the same tools.

Wundowie WA

Great tool to have a look at a hamlet 30mins from Midland (Perth) called Wundowie. Block sizes are up to 1600 sqM with a 20/30 zoning. The condition to take to R30 is it is connected to deep sewer. Deep sewer throughout town. Shire of Northam does not support subdivision but WAPC do and they have the final say. Extensive infrastructure going into Midland - university campus, rail, etc. 30 mins away and bus connection between Midland and Wundowie. Northam - 30 mins the other way is a regional town and govt offices have gone in there over the last 5 years and more planned. McDonald's are in Northam now - a sure sign for future growth. Wundowie surrounded by state forest. Investors starting to get in there and doing renos. Really lifting area. Worth a look for capital growth. Abbatoirs provide excellent demand for good rental return.

You're heart to help ppl is in the right place and I was just being picky - sorry. I've had a loooong but reasonably successful day out on the Opens :)

I deserved it - being one of those who are usually the first to jump on someone to use the search tool!! No offense taken at all.

Back