weird ad ...

Alternating CaPs likE that uSed to bE c00l back in the 90's when i used to hang out in IRC because forums werent invented yet. Maybe he's a young'n, check his other ads and see if they're the same.

The other idea that came to me was, perhaps he had a hand written ad and used an OCR scanner and thats how it picked it up. Eg s and S are the same in hand writing. Still, he could have checked it before hitting submit.

He had a writer's block/creativity void moment.

Coming up with stupid ads that they think are really funny takes a lot of work and sometimes they just run out of creativity.

Bizarre - maybe it's an insider joke in that part of the world?

It's not a proof reading issue - it's clearly deliberate and he's the listed principle with 8 other properties on his books without the same weird description.

Then again -it's grabbed our attention and the link is now on one of Australia's biggest property investing forums :)

Cheers

Jamie

I just thought it was a marketing strategy, a grab for the readers attention.

Sometimes I have seen adverts where part of it is upside down, so you have to really focus to work out what the hell it is. It obviously works:)

But the batgirl marketing ploy was a clear winner, ended up on Sunrise, but did she sell that property????;)

I know whats going on. At first I thought this was a spelling mistake;

"tHiS sATerDaY"

To Urban Dictionary we go!!!!

The Saterday night special is a joint rolling technique in which you use 3 papers to produce a large either cylindrical or cone shaped Marijuana cigarette.

Yo son, I just rolled the fattest saterday night special, lets go toke it in the treehouse!

Back