Werrington NSW - Property Manager Recommendation

Hi Matt

Try these guys
http://vantedge.com.au/contact/
You can send me a message and thank me later. :)

I moved all my Sydney IP's to Vantege in Parramatta because they give exceptional service at the very reasonable fee of 5.5%.

I've tried many PM's over the years, The Starrs, RWhites LJHookers, Elliott Shiners etc etc etc and the problem with all of them is that they take on too many listings and can't do a decent job.

The usual problems with most PM's are:
They can't attend to problems in a timely fashion,
They don't have open house for our property every weekend, outgoing inspections aren't good or immediate, their expected cleanliness standards are low, tenancy applications sit on the PM's desk for days etc etc.

I don't want to have to chase up the PM to get things done and I certainly don't want to have to argue with them when the tenants vacate and they leave the property filthy but the PM says its ok.

Cheers

I've got a number of IP's in the area & use The Professionals in St Mary's, and have done for a number of years now. Talk to Rosie or her sister Lisa.

I've got a number of IP's in the area & use The Professionals in St Mary's, and have done for a number of years now. Talk to Rosie or her sister Lisa.

Hi Skater,

Good PM's are hard to find so they should be recommended :)
I had a good one once (from Ray White) but she moved offices and then I lost touch.

cheers

Back