Westpac Premier Advantage Discount.

Anyone getting greater than .9% discount as a Westpac Premier Advantage customer? If so, what discount and loan total with them?

Anyone getting greater than .9% discount as a Westpac Premier Advantage customer? If so, what discount and loan total with them?

I'm getting .9%. I've tried unsuccessfully to get more, but I haven't been able to get them to budge.

Hi,

I will get 0.9% discount when my new loan is drawn in 2 months time. Total loan ~ 740K. Even then the rate is still not as competitive compare to what NAB & CBA are offering. Anyone else able to get more than 0.9%?

Guys it all depends on the loan amount. Most of the majors are offering 0.9% somewhere between $700k and $1m. However the exact cut off point varies depending on their funding position and strategy at the time you ask. Some of the 2nd tier lenders / non-major banks are offering big discounts for customers borrowing <80% LVR with large loan amounts.

I've hit em up for 100bp. They've gone away to work out their numbers waiting to hear back next week.

Hope you have success. Given NAB are doing 0.9 freely and their rates are 0.19 lower than westpac, you have every reason to ask.

Just wondering, are you doing this through their premium services department, branch, mobile lender or broker.

We're with ANZ under the breakfree and are currently getting .9 off. I was contemplating asking for 100bp as well. We have about 1.7m in loans and like westpac they are not as cheap as CBA or NAB.

anyone with ANZ getting more than .9?

High priority customer kept popping up on the screen last time I visited my bank so it will be interesting to see if they are ready to negotiate.

I had dinner with the execs of NAB last week - one of about 4 brokers in qld. On the homeside area, they've got no plans on changing their current pricing structure. Their comments were basically along the lines of while the market said it couldnt be maintained we're not having any dramas with doing it. comments went on to mention its not a promotional rate or something that has to be negotiated at branch, broker, call centre level. So very possibly nab will continue to lead on rates.

That all being said, its still notable that theres a lot more to lending than just rates.

I'm getting .9%. I've tried unsuccessfully to get more, but I haven't been able to get them to budge.

Is this P&I or FI-IO, or doesn't it matter?

WBC $1million+

Current balance LVR 66 with 72 LVR funds available for draw down.

Confused on what this is :confused:

Back