What is my right?

Thanks for all your feedback.

I have checked the written contract agreement with the PM and there isn't any clause mentioned exempting them from damages for any late payment. I have written an e-mail to my PM raising this matter and he said that he will look into it and advise the outcome shortly. He is probably going to discuss the matter with his director. Finger crossed. Anyway if the answer is no, where should I bring the matter further? Fair Trading? I'm in NSW by the way.

Hi all,

Just an update. My PM has apologized for any inconvenience caused. He said for unknown reason the levy hasn't been paid on time and he agreed to refund me the full amount. I was a bit surprised with the response but all is good now. Thanks again for all your feedback. :)

Looking on the bright, if nothing else, at least it made you read and understand the written agreement you entered into.

You're now ahead of 95% of the population !!

Hi all,

Just an update. My PM has apologized for any inconvenience caused. He said for unknown reason the levy hasn't been paid on time and he agreed to refund me the full amount. I was a bit surprised with the response but all is good now. Thanks again for all your feedback. :)
Well done, raising the subject with them was the best choice, not worth fighting over such a small amount but probably a case of looking to move to a more pro-active manager if they disagreed. Same thing has happened to me in the past, I like getting managers to handle all of those things.

Back