What Is Your Current LVR? Protected Enough In Today's Market?

Debt free.

Not planned, just flippen good luck :)

It will cost 700 k to plant my summer crop, although some of that is already payed for, so that will put me back into debt. Probably writing out a cheque for 400 k in the next few weeks. All a bit scary. Wish me luck.

See ya's.

32% LVR.....and loving evey minute of it! :p

I am taking titles to my properties at the moment.....plan to be 50% of portfolio owned outright by mid next year.

Sash

44% LVR with 3 titles in our hot little hands - and we are hitting serviceability issues for our expansion plans!

Patience grasshopper... after two acquisitions this year we are happy to sit back for awhile and see where the market goes. If it tanks we will be able to buy in more and if it holds / rises we can still leverage into more. In no rush.

18% as at today but on 45 IP's i am confortable with that.

Opportunity is abound so will be back buying again within the next 6 months.

Great to see what everyone is doing! As some of you might know i'm new, so im finding my feet so to speak............
Been on this site endlessly since joining and finding a lot of valuable info!

Thanks once again

James

As of today around 90%
Happy with that as our interest cover ratio is fairly high and LVR should come down soon with a minor reno on IP #2

Our total is 67% LVR, only 4% cash though. And the "values" are real and very conservative. What I know I could sell the properties for in a couple of weeks, not some "value" calculated 2 months ago.

Don't mind admitting I am a little scared about the short-medium term future for property in this country.
Diversified :)confused:) into blue chip shares and now, down 35% on paper :eek:
Like many people though, it's too late to get out of the stock market, I will just have to hang on tight as we test the next chasm.

:D

I like roller coasters and "negative G's" - as long as we don't come off the rails.

65% LVR on council vals (one council val hasn't changed since 2002)
45% LVR on 'market' of one and council val of the other
35% LVR when we're finished the subdivision
no debt, two freehold properties and loads of cash when we sell either of the two houses, or 15% LVR if we sell the land only.

Aren't all these invented numbers fun?

Around 60% LVR. 9 free titles and trying to free up 10th. Buffer for approximately 1 year so need to built that up to feel 100% comfortable.

We are holding but are not considering adding any properties in the forseeable future.

only around 58% - but cashflow is our current problem.

will put in another tax variation this week as have received depreciation schedule for our most expensive ip and that will help considerably. also will look for part time work - 3 days a week - as there is heaps going down here so one can pick and choose.

Been seelling down for a while. About 25% LVR Have a bit of survival $$ for a while, hopefully.:eek: LOC,s lined up.

But not buying till the signal comes through :confused:

Who knows when:(

I'm confused. Maybe I don't know what LVR means. Wouldn't "no debt" mean an LVR of 0%?
Pft, beats me how you express large amounts of profit the day after you sell ... I just know that selling either house could clear our debts and the better house would clear them almost twice over.

... not that I can move into the house, rent it out or sell it until I get hold of that magical, elusive plumber fairy ... although I hear they do exist, one left lots of strange and mystical runes in pink spraypaint in the backyard the other day but I didn't see them.

I suppose and LVR is simply a theoretical number in the air calculation in this state of the market. Prior to this market meltdown, all the structured credit stuff were looking very healthy, now you'd be lucky to get $0.05 in the $1 back. If theres no buyers, theres no value. So imagine a contagion health crisis worldwide like the plague. Makes the credit crisis childs play.

Ours is 55% for 3 places with out the money in the offset or 49% with it. As far as case flow, it costs us for the 3 about $550 a week without tax being taken into account so probably $300 a week after variation.

I just wish I could convince my mum to get another block to build on.

64% on PPOR and 1 IP. Enough cash to pay for PPOR repayments and living expenses for around 1 year all with no job if it happened.Also have a LOC being set up that would give me around a 10 year buffer on my IP.Feel safe but in hindsite i would have bought a different IP to the one i actually bought( Not performing well in the short term).But im still ready for IP no 2 if it appears.
Also no other debt at all and all property repayments equals less than a quarter of our household income.

Back