What is your ideal home?

I've been thinking about this as I'm looking at some properties online.

What's your ideal home considering your family desires and expectations ?

I'm talking about price, location, bedrooms, etc..

And on a side note what is your price of your ideal home?

:D

Basketball court, swimming pool, man cave with multiple screens for different sports and a fully equipped bar, water views, gym, office, kids rooms on a separate floor from parents main - throw in a butler, gardener, chef and nanny..... and all for free please.

Cheers

Jamie

Nothing out of ordinary.

Swimming pool, big always maintained garden, running track, close to shops and cafes when I need them, guest rooms with their own enclosed garden, water view, ducted air con etc etc

I love my home.
1950's style old apartment with old fashioned hot water radiators.

The best part is my adult children all live in the same property, in their own apartment..so I can see them any time I want.

The only thing missing, is our youngest.
He is renting out his apt, while he lives in the city.

Historical centre of our town...can walk to most places if we want.

and it was cheap...

I love my home.
1950's style old apartment with old fashioned hot water radiators.

The best part is my adult children all live in the same property, in their own apartment..so I can see them any time I want.

The only thing missing, is our youngest.
He is renting out his apt, while he lives in the city.

Historical centre of our town...can walk to most places if we want.

and it was cheap...

I'm a classic man myself:)

My perfect home would be one that came with a cook said:
We all do I suppose :)

What I'm really asking I guess, is what style as well!

Happy where we are now, only thing would be nice is a pool., but how often do you use it. Spent ages looking for the location then designed the house ourselves.

Just need to get some split systems put in as our good old Bonaire ducted won't work over 40 deg.

Whatever it is, it's got to be super low maintenance, but also a freestanding house.
I thought the place we are at now fit the bill, but something always comes up, like having to mow the lawn....
Need to get that synthetic grass installed.

I live in my dream home now.

More space than I could imagine, double height atrium with glass ceiling and curved staircase to second storey, heaps of bedrooms, a library, two huge rumpus rooms, etc, on a 1400sqm block 15 mins drive from the city centre.

Love it!

I love what I have already, but I could add a lap pool. I think it's about time my adult children went to live in another house though. I would also like a water view or a two minute walk to the beach. My husband says our townhouse is too cramped for him, but that is fine by me. I'll live there when he dies. It is a two minute walk to the beach.

I'd love to live in a caravan and just go from place to place. One minute in the heart of Melbourne or Sydney, then off to the country for a few days. It'd have to be decently large and well-equipped, because I'm not much of an outdoors/BBQ person. I'd spend most of my time inside looking out at the world.

Thinking of trying it out a few years down the path, just for a while to see how it feels. Probably won't want to spend my whole life like that, but it'd be fun for at least 2-3 years.

My true dream home would be a fortified castle with an army of servants, and possibly a village of peasants to boss around. I'd even have someone to peel my oranges for me.

I live in my dream home now.

More space than I could imagine, double height atrium with glass ceiling and curved staircase to second storey, heaps of bedrooms, a library, two huge rumpus rooms, etc, on a 1400sqm block 15 mins drive from the city centre.

Love it!

Bruce Wayne?

My ideal place would be a modest, 2-3BR energy self-sufficient house on a couple of acre fertile block on the outskirts of a large town in a cool to warm climate.

Back