What Sydney suburbs are good for quick renovation and sell strategy?

My strategy is to buy, renovate and sell. The renovation involves ew paint, upgrade kitchen and bathroom, adding an extra bedroom. I am looking at the houses. What Sydney suburbs should I be looking at? These suburbs should have a big price gap between 2/3 bedrooms and 3/4 bedrooms so that I can get maximum profit by adding 1 extra bedroom.

As I am new to this "flip" strategy, I don't know where to start. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

I have been thinking about buying a cheap house out west or south west of Sydney. Hold for 12 months, then sell, without lifting a hammer.

My strategy is to buy, renovate and sell. The renovation involves ew paint, upgrade kitchen and bathroom, adding an extra bedroom. I am looking at the houses. What Sydney suburbs should I be looking at? These suburbs should have a big price gap between 2/3 bedrooms and 3/4 bedrooms so that I can get maximum profit by adding 1 extra bedroom.

As I am new to this "flip" strategy, I don't know where to start. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Stop. Please. You're noobing all over yourself.

Start with a search of realestate.com.au for each suburb. Look at high and low prices and see if there is enough meat for a buy/Reno/sell. If not, move to the next suburb. If there is, go to every open for inspection in that suburb for the next 3 weeks. That should be enough research to know the local market.

I found a property a little over a month ago that was fitting the criteria for a flip. The mid section of each market fluctuates a lot so it's a bit of a risk on budgeting sale figures in this market.

Back