What would you do if you didn' work?

I would like to hunt wild pigs on a Northern Territory cattle station like Kerry Packer did when he was around . Maybe shoot a mean old boar and have him taxidermed with a shield mount . Look good in the lounge I thought :D

When kids have left home I'd like to travel a bit . Never really been anywhere much . I only live a couple of hours from Melbourne and only go there maybe two-three times a year ..

The wife's into horse trekking so maybe do a bit of that .

Thought maybe I'd go on safari to Africa one day . Saw a tv show about it a while ago which got me thinking . Anyone ever done that ?

I like to do a bit of fishing but the trouble is I get seasick "in the bath" Sometimes I think I would like to fish more off the breakwater in Warrnambool or Port Fairy . Too cold now though .

Thought maybe I'd go on safari to Africa one day . Saw a tv show about it a while ago which got me thinking . Anyone ever done that ?
Yes - and it is mind-blowingly awesome. Want to go back for longer and do a balloon ride over the landscape as well.

p.s. have done a balloon ride - but that was over vineyards and farmland ... pretty good too

Back