What's your personality type?

What's your MBTI?

• Total voters
Julia Gillard I believe is a Fieldmarshal Rational, Tony Abbott a Protector Guardian, Malcom Turnbull, hmm I'm not so sure yet, possibly Mastermind Rational...John Howard a Supervisor Guardian, Paul Keating a Promoter Artisan, Bob Hawke a Performer Artisan, (as was Harold Holt), Malcom Fraser an Inspector Guardian.

Very interesting results so far! Of course, tests like this aren't gospel truth, & like "our obsession" said, most people have a mix of elements & manifestation can be quite situational... I think there's some solid basis for these as general types though. As much as I hate being put in a box, I tend to fit in mine quite snugly :p

josko: the terminology can be a bit misleading... Introvert/Extrovert isn't actually an indication of social expression, confidence etc. Many INFJ's totally crave social interaction & would easily be seen as "Extroverted" in that sense, while ENTJ's are often seen as somewhat introverted (to pick on just 2 examples).

The "E" vs "I" metric is more about from where one draws their energy; to grossly oversimplify, E's get excited by interactions & feel energised after a good brainstorm... I's can love it all the same, but may need some time out to recover & internalise/process before jumping into the next session, lest they feel overloaded.

I like your point about learning to communicate with various people pennyk! This stuff really does help in understanding others, not to mention self (to get all existential on you, hah).

P.S: Go XNTX's! We will rule to world! So long as we can recruit IXXJ's to take care of all the hard work :D

Istj
22 1 12 67

Inspector.

I know that depending on what situation I'm in (Social, work, training etc) depends on what my personality type will be like. Socially very introverted quiet, but work wise as an event director very outspoken, direct.

Very interesting results so far! Of course, tests like this aren't gospel truth, & like "our obsession" said, most people have a mix of elements & manifestation can be quite situational... I think there's some solid basis for these as general types though. As much as I hate being put in a box, I tend to fit in mine quite snugly :p

josko: the terminology can be a bit misleading... Introvert/Extrovert isn't actually an indication of social expression, confidence etc. Many INFJ's totally crave social interaction & would easily be seen as "Extroverted" in that sense, while ENTJ's are often seen as somewhat introverted (to pick on just 2 examples).

The "E" vs "I" metric is more about from where one draws their energy; to grossly oversimplify, E's get excited by interactions & feel energised after a good brainstorm... I's can love it all the same, but may need some time out to recover & internalise/process before jumping into the next session, lest they feel overloaded.

Ah huh....thanks kyebosh...I think that explanation nails it for me. I do like to rationally process and I am certainly "thoughtful" I would think, on an intellectual level yet not much on an emotional level. (Which is something I continually work on.)

I like your point about learning to communicate with various people pennyk! This stuff really does help in understanding others, not to mention self (to get all existential on you, hah).

P.S: Go XNTX's! We will rule to world! So long as we can recruit IXXJ's to take care of all the hard work :D

Regards JO

I wouldn't worry too much about that mate, I got about the same result.

I would rather do gardening all day and improve my Family's well-being than go to a party or hang out with friends because I see that as pointless and wasting time. I don't particularly enjoy it, although I'll often call a friend out of the feeling that I have some sort of obligation and desire to keep up appearances with people and see them, but after 10 minutes I find myself bored and thinking 'what is the point of this? I'm not having fun, I'm not learning anything and I don't find this productive'

My wife is the same, she enjoys relaxing with a book and could do that most days, and that says something. You enjoy your own company. Thats the sign of a well balanced person. You're not looking for acceptance, you're happy with yourself.

And what's wrong with that? I understand most people see the word 'introvert' as bad and I must admit, my wife and I still feel a little funny about hearing or saying it about ourselves but we're so happy with each other that nothing else can really match what we alone have. Simple as that.

Glad I'm with the majority - INTJ Mastermind
But... way too much Introverted compared to everyone here :(
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
78 25 38 22

Last edited:
Is this the Hermann Meyer system? I got tested by that system in my 1st graduate role and got INTJ, sometimes I’d like to be more on ENTJ but whateves

The skewness towards INTJ is interesting

I did this course with Gavin Podbury. Quite interesting

Found this email I saved from a couple of years ago.

I'm a INTJ

INTJ
Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

Detailed Description of INTJ

i came in as a Healer as well INFP 22 12 25 22

Pretty surprised by that.

I was surprised when I got that same outcome.

Only moderate on the I and F (30 odd) hard core on the N and P (over 70 for both)!

I need a new occupation. I must say while I like the look of them like archeologist, philosopher etc I don't know that any of them pay real flash.

I guess it was lucky I followed the path my folks suggested on the pay stakes rather than my "dreams" in that case. Or maybe not...

Last edited:
Back