What's your VedaScore?

Yes !! Everyone Keep opening accounts and checking scores, I need my shares in VEDA to go up more :D

Im sitting around the 740 mark, meh good I guess.

Cheers

Wirra.

748 for me and 714 for my partner. I get score updates monthly and am set to get a new one in the next few days. Partner got new one yesterday and has gone up about 10 points from last month.

Glad I came across this post. Like Jakaim I am signed up to Veda and am alerted if any activity on our files and get a monthly score. Mine is 857 and hubby 754 and we were unsure (before I read this thread) just how these scores were looked at by credit providers.

Interesting husbands went down 12 points over past two months but he was applying for two lots of credits cards personal and business and I guess that after a while (with no further applications) his score will rise again.

My score has gone up 10 points over the past few months as I have not applied for anything in my name.

I love being able to access Veda and the main reason being that if someone does a Credit Check on us we know it immediately. Our credit history is extremely important to us.

Just tried to do the free one at GetCreditScore and it won't let me saying it's already done it after saying for ages it couldn't recognise me. Decided to pay over at Veda anyway as I do like to keep an eye on things. Anyway I'm 891 which I'm happy with. I put it down to my excellent admin and paperwork skillz. I hate paying things late or forgetting to change addresses etc.

Stupidly I just paid for my report when I should've waited 1.5 weeks as a couple of things would've become over a year old by then :rolleyes:

typical governemnt agency...

that site above doesnt work for me,

plus when I got to veda, the links broken for the free service,

let me guess the paid one is working

Back