Where can I get a really great looking Darth Vader costume?

Hi everyone, my son will be 4 in about 6 weeks and has asked for a Darth Vader costume. I have been scouring the internet and have so far come up with nothing that special.

Has anyone happened to see anything good - especially in the run up to Hallowe'en - in any shops???

Thanks in advance, Shona

my son has a mask/hat that has a voice boc thing hanging in the front and when you push the buttons the dart vadar voice comes out .. looks really good and ALWAYS scares his sister (even though he has had it for 2 years).
not sure where it came from ... Target I think.

This one was doing the rounds at work...

I am your father.....

Attachments

• pic07711.jpg
    pic07711.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 71
Nards I tried to give you kudos for that site (but was told I have to spread it around a bit more). I had such a nice 5mins looking at that site with the Star Wars costumes. You must tell us which you bought! :p

I especially love the toddler versions. The teeny guy dressed as Chew Bacca is a riot.... and who knew one could dress a newborn as a stormtrooper (what projectile puking and high velocity squirts would be great additional defences beyond the standard issue *pah-chew* gun they usually get)

THanks everyone = yes absolutely kudos going to Nards - that site if fab and I cant bvelieve I missed it when I spent ages trawling the net for somethign like that. My husband is so excited about the DArth Maul costumes - bless!

Thanks again. Shona.

Haha - I'm afraid to say I have actually purchased nothing from that site!:eek: I simply did a Google search for Darth Vader costume and thats one that came up!! We have lived in remote areas in the past and online shopping and ebay can become a lifeline! We regularly purchase various things from the US as they are often cheaper than here, and the postage is reasonable...we haven't had any issues yet, but do your own DD - we like to use Paypal to pay.

Dress-ups are great fun for kids - we have a whole basket full! But my 4y.o girl wouldn't dream of dressing up in a "scary" costume like that - she's fairies and princesses all the way!!

Good luck - love to see a pic of your son in his costume!
Nadia

PS Thanks for the kudos attempts!! I have only just now discovered where kudos is stored - I didnt even know I had any! i thought you'd get a message to say you had some... Must give out more kudos, and check mine more often!

Last edited:
Back