Where is Miss Gillard??..

I starting to see Labor and Greens signs go up everywhere on every street,, post,, front fence in the small area we live in,, good people outside every local shops and on any inner city roundabout,,and i'm no Rudd supporter but he is a decent human being,,it seems to me to be a massive last push before the slaughter,or was the Gillard-betrayal and her never too be seen conspirators that was that diabolically stupid with what they did,i like the way Shorten just stands there thinking behind Rudd,"WHOS-NEXT"..

..I just hope the Australian Tax Paying can see it as it is..

I like the way Shorten just stands there thinking behind Rudd,"WHO'S NEXT?"

If the bookies are on the money (often they are), then Bill Shorten is "who's next?"

Centrebet Odds on ALP Leader at 31st Dec 2013

(Shorten, according to Centrebet, is currently favourite to be the ALP Leader as at 31 December 2013)

Leadership aside, it will be a test of Rudd's ego as to whether he even stays in Parliament (on the assumption they on 7 September). Ben Chifley was the last PM to lose an election (as incumbent PM) and stick around for any length of time. So it is pretty much without recent precedent.

It's Ms Gillard. Get it right - she has been our Prime Minister and deserves the respect accorded to the position.

juliarobertsraptor.gif

If the bookies are on the money (often they are), then Bill Shorten is "who's next?"

Centrebet Odds on ALP Leader at 31st Dec 2013

(Shorten, according to Centrebet, is currently favourite to be the ALP Leader as at 31 December 2013)

Leadership aside, it will be a test of Rudd's ego as to whether he even stays in Parliament (on the assumption they on 7 September). Ben Chifley was the last PM to lose an election (as incumbent PM) and stick around for any length of time. So it is pretty much without recent precedent.

Not that I would waste one cent on any centrebet outcome,but the next six days will be interesting and one can also think outside the box that Rudd could pull out of the hat one of the unbreakable victories in our election history..

I think she was last seen heading off into the sunset, away to some warm and sunny destination for a long holiday and a bottomless Pina Colada, followed by a permanent retirement on a spiffy and exorbitant lifetime pension that we fund.

Not bad for taking the business down.

It's Ms Gillard. Get it right - she has been our Prime Minister and deserves the respect accorded to the position.
I thought in this day and age Ms was more politically correct and inoffensive than Miss or Mrs.:confused:

I always address letters to women with "Ms" now.

I mean; men have "Mr" no matter what their marital status; why not "Ms" for women?

Totally non-descriptive which is how they want it, I assume?

Very simple question where is MsGillard,are you happy now ?..

She's bought a house near me. Rumour is that it's big enough so that her mum can move in with her and Tim now that her father has passed.

She announced that she won't campaign for Labor to avoid distracting from Rudd's publicity campaign.

Very simple question where is MsGillard,are you happy now ?..

Yes - thank you. I believe she is about to exit public life and doesn't want to get involved in public debate at this point. As for her benefits package, I think it's very modest when compared to the golden handshakes given to CEOs of our major banks and other companies, who don't have anywhere near the same level of responsibility for sending troops to their death, to take just one example...

Regarding the result of the election, it seems to be abundantly clear by now... although I've gotta say over here in the West the State govt is doing their level best right now to hand victory to the ALP!

She's bought a house near me. Rumour is that it's big enough so that her mum can move in with her and Tim now that her father has passed.

She announced that she won't campaign for Labor to avoid distracting from Rudd's publicity campaign.
Thanks ,,but unless my eyes are out of wack the tile roof line has several deflections in the span,maybe the picture is out,but good luck to her..

Thanks ,,but unless my eyes are out of wack the tile roof line has several deflections in the span,maybe the picture is out,but good luck to her..

4 bedroom 3 bathroom extensively renovated with extension at back. Big pool and entertaining area. $1,850,000. Short walk to beach and cafe's. I'm jealous.

From google earth
No back garden. All pool and paving/

Looks like a nice beach at the end of the street, probably a safe blue ribbon Liberal electorate no doubt. ;)

Yep it's Boothby. Marginal Liberal 0.6% these days. Liberal for ages but the margin has slowly declined due to redistribution's and because the local member has a reputation of being a poor performer.

Respect..;)

ali-g-respect-o.gif

In the Rudd Vs Gillard UFC 2013 No Holds Barred bout, wasn't the "Loser" supposed to exit Politics :confused:

Look, IMHO Politics is all about lies, lies, lies, and the psychology of deceit

Ms, assumed to be pronounced 'mess' in the case of Gillard
"the respect accorded to the position"

All prior PMs have been referred to as Rudd, Howard, Keating, Hawke, Fraser, Whitlam, McMahon, Gorton, and were in their time as pm target of ridicule.
This pm deserved, to be the target of ridicule,

Kevin747 k_rudd, Crud
PigIron Bob
Billy Big ears
Affable Alfred
Black Jack
just some of the prime ministers

Contesting Julia's seat, would be like climbing everest, that thing is HUGE

Last edited:
Back