Where to buy??? Everywhere!!!

He's a spammer, ignore the comment.

We bought an IP purely because there was money to be made from it *fast*, well, after 6 months of renovation pain anyway ...

We're low income so there's no way we could have bought something negatively geared and no point either, why bother following one of the tax reduction strategies if you don't pay tax? We'd much prefer the extra income. Its a nice house in a nice spot with very high employment, nice people and decent local wages too, beats buying something in feral boganville. Like, uh, where I live :eek:

He's a spammer, ignore the comment.

We bought an IP purely because there was money to be made from it *fast*, well, after 6 months of renovation pain anyway ...

We're low income so there's no way we could have bought something negatively geared and no point either, why bother following one of the tax reduction strategies if you don't pay tax? We'd much prefer the extra income. Its a nice house in a nice spot with very high employment, nice people and decent local wages too, beats buying something in feral boganville. Like, uh, where I live :eek:

Congrats...I would love to hear more stories like this...

Back