Where to buy....obviously not here......

Have a look at the following property. It just hit realestate.com.

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=106292896&rsf=emailalert-propdetails

It looks pretty good. Fairly low rent though. House looks sturdy and structurally sound. Heaps of potential underneath if heights > 2.4m. Good block. In industrial area. Future potential.

Sewer: Y
Water: Y

Local Zoning: FUTURE INDUSTRY (I/M)
General Zoning: INDUSTRIAL LIGHT/MEDIUM

I feel sorry for the agent trying to market this one. It is not until you do a google search, that you find out you are directly over the road from something you wouldn't advertise about.

In saying this, this could be a good bargaining point and you could pick it up for a steal. Just when you advertise for tenants, need to put in add....'nose pegs not included':)

Cheers,

F

Have a look at the following property. It just hit realestate.com.

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=106292896&rsf=emailalert-propdetails

It looks pretty good. Fairly low rent though. House looks sturdy and structurally sound. Heaps of potential underneath if heights > 2.4m. Good block. In industrial area. Future potential.

Sewer: Y
Water: Y

Local Zoning: FUTURE INDUSTRY (I/M)
General Zoning: INDUSTRIAL LIGHT/MEDIUM

I feel sorry for the agent trying to market this one. It is not until you do a google search, that you find out you are directly over the road from something you wouldn't advertise about.

In saying this, this could be a good bargaining point and you could pick it up for a steal. Just when you advertise for tenants, need to put in add....'nose pegs not included':)

Cheers,

F
Interesting when you look at the number of people that have held this property and the prices they paid,who ever bought it in 9-10-1992 did well,same as the person who bought in 13-6-1984,not sure on the person who bought in 24-1-07,i know that area and the smell is not that bad..willair..

i know that area and the smell is not that bad..willair..

Ohh, OK. I haven't done a 'woft inspection', so can't comment.

I have built a couple of the new treatment plants around (Mackay, Murrumba Downs) and nowadays with tighter EPA regs for releasing effluent, noise and odour control, the new ones aren't all that bad.

The old ones like this I would have thought would be very bad on windy days, as there are no FRP / GRC covers on the aerobic process, which looks like the tanks / reactors which are directly opposite the house!!:eek:

The old ones at Murrumba and Mackay I am afraid wasn't pleasant, and I have come to the unanimous conclusion that................ it doesn't matter where the old ones are, they all smell the same.

Cheers,

F

Last edited:
Ohh, OK. I haven't done a 'woft inspection', so can't comment.

I have built a couple of the new treatment plants around (Mackay, Murrumba Downs) and nowadays with tighter EPA regs for releasing effluent, noise and odour control, the new ones aren't all that bad.

The old ones like this I would have thought would be very bad on windy days, as there are no FRP / GRC covers on the aerobic process, which looks like the tanks / reactors which are directly opposite the house!!:eek:

The old ones at Murrumba and Mackay I am afraid wasn't pleasant, and I have come to the unanimous conclusion that................ it doesn't matter where the old ones are, they all smell the same.

Cheers,

F
Fudge,i went out and had a look this morning,never went in the property just walked around the area,from the ground the area looks ok,it would depend on who owns next door,if you could buy both,but you are right there is something in the air,but these types of properties are the one you always make money on,everyone up too this title holder has done well,,
btw i'm not interested in something like this unless you could buy both.
imho willair..

Fudge,i went out and had a look this morning,never went in the property just walked around the area,from the ground the area looks ok,it would depend on who owns next door,if you could buy both,but you are right there is something in the air,but these types of properties are the one you always make money on,everyone up too this title holder has done well,,
btw i'm not interested in something like this unless you could buy both.
imho willair..

Yeah, exactly Willair.

I agree, these are the ones that you could make money from. Just a bit of a problem with over the road. In saying that, I think there is a trailer yard next door, and another business close by. I tell you one thing.....you do get used to the smell.

Just on humid days, the smell is pretty unbearable.

I think you could offer a low price (compared to offer price).

Cheers,

F

Back