Which credit agency is best in oz

Have you ever used a credit agency in australia? Which is the number 1 company in your opinion?

Is Veda any good? http://www.veda.com.au/yourcreditandidentity/

Their website suggests paying the monthly fee, it can assist with monitoring and improving ones credit.

If any court judgments are made against you whilst your abroad etc, does it show up on credit reports at agencies such as veda?

Any comments are appreciated

You can get your credit file through veda.com.au. for free.

What do you mean the best credit agency ?

I think a free credit report is the best.

Perhaps tell us what you trying to achieve it's easier for us the help.

Grab the free veda report and see if it's what you were expecting. It takes a couple of weeks for it to arrive - if you want it quicker, then there's an express fee.

Cheers

Jamie

you'll need to subscribe to them all because if an erroneous entry appears you will need to deal with all the agencies to fix it

Can you get searches removed from your file? I applied for a loan a few years back with 2 banks. And between them they posted something like 17 checks on my file. Evidently every department did a search on my name :(

It now looks a bit ugly and the loans never proceeded. :(

Blacky

Can you get searches removed from your file? I applied for a loan a few years back with 2 banks. And between them they posted something like 17 checks on my file. Evidently every department did a search on my name :(

Holy crap....which bank was this?

It now looks a bit ugly and the loans never proceeded. :(

Blacky

hmmmm - that doesn't sound right. What sort of loan was it? Sounds like something a motor finance company would do - just throw loan applications at every lender. I've seen one CRAA with around 40 hits due to this (clustered hits at different times over a few years).

Cheers

Jamie

hmmmm - that doesn't sound right. What sort of loan was it? Sounds like something a motor finance company would do - just throw loan applications at every lender. I've seen one CRAA with around 40 hits due to this (clustered hits at different times over a few years).

Cheers

Jamie

Client of mine had a pre-approval with HSL and they kept checking his file every single month after that, right on the dot. (Wasn't my pre-approval!). Ridiculous.

Back