Which Mobile Phone

Telstra never rings me to offer me discounts. My mobile phone bill has doubled (before calls) in the last year not gone down, and my landline bill is going to almost double in december (before calls).

You need to consider VOIP! I've saved a heap of money since switching...

iphone

Love it easy to use looks great and obviously doubles as an ipod. Plus we saved $40 p/m by cancelling our old phones and both getting iphones

You need to consider VOIP! I've saved a heap of money since switching...
Does that even work on dialup/isdn? Most of the internet is horribly dog slow as it is without broadband. Most of our phone calls are just dialing into our ISP, not long distance, with the occasional almost-local one to call tradies etc. Our line rental is the killer, goes up from $45 to $69 in December for identical service. Our mobile bill doubled from $10 to $20 (has included calls) because we had to buy a new phone and we got it on a plan because we didn't want to pay $400 upfront so soon after buying our last phone upfront.

In our house, our biggest bill is groceries, followed closely by phone/internet, followed a distant third by accommodation costs and electricity just behind. I'd kill for naked adsl.

Back