Votes: 18 22.5%
  • (I) Investor

Votes: 37 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm an E learning how to become an I.

E provides cash flow.

I provides capital growth.

I'm lucky enough that I like my work most of the time, so this works out fine for me.

Cheers,

I have had several opportunities to become an "S" but purposefully have remained an "E" because it frees me up mentally and time wise to go about achieving "I" status...my end goal.

In my industry I see "S's"working themselves into the ground 6 & 7 days and when all is said and done they are not much further ahead than the "E's".
For me "E" means cashflow & servicability and off course contact with the fellow human being. I expect to arrive at "I" in 4 years but may keep the "E" for a while longer.

MJK:D

after much thought i finally ticked "i". i do not work outside the home so i am not and "e" (although hubby is). i do not own a business as such except for those that manage the trusts that hold the ip's - although these ip's could operated quiet happily without me if i were to disappear for several months.

G'day Rolf,
Having your own business is "plebs" like me, we think we have it made, its not until we go away for 2 weeks and realise oh bugger, what have I done
Sounds like an "S" talking .... :D

But then, I'm just an "E" with aspirations to "I"

Regards,

I see "S's"working themselves into the ground 6 & 7 days and when all is said and done they are not much further ahead than the "E's".

MJK:D

Yeah, lucky for me I only trade the Australian Market, so my "S" activity is limited to 10am to 4pm each weekday (plus 1/2 hour analysis)... :)

Cheers,

The Y-man

Answer = the wrong one :(

Its about time I gave myself a monumental kick in the a$$ and retired msyelf, I am sooo over working for other people.

<KS>

Back