Who bought the $100 million lotto ticket

hmmm - don't "feel" any richer

Will check my ticket in the morning at the newsagents ... expect the lights and whistles to go off :D

A winner but sadly only Div6 (x1) and Div7 (x1) for a grand total of $34.80.

Going to backup for Thursdays $20mil Powerball. Let it ride...................

I won division 3 (I think - had 5 numbers) of normal Lotto a few years back and was all excited thinking it was going to be like 20k or something. It was $300. Talk about an anti-climax :p

Ah well - no win but didn't cost me anything as last week's win paid for both last week, and this week's, tickets.

Back to the salt mines.

Ah well - no win but didn't cost me anything as last week's win paid for both last week, and this week's, tickets.

Back to the salt mines.
I'm sure the same discussion has been going on in a lot of forums around Australia.

The difference is that for many people (and I used to be in this category) winning Lotto is the only way they can see towards a comfortable retirement.

For many in here a win would be an extremely nice bonus- but they will still survive without it.

I'm sure the same discussion has been going on in a lot of forums around Australia.

The difference is that for many people (and I used to be in this category) winning Lotto is the only way they can see towards a comfortable retirement.

For many in here a win would be an extremely nice bonus- but they will still survive without it.

Yep.

I spent a few minutes daydreaming about what I would do.

Most of it ended up being spent on family, friends and charitable organisations.

Apart from a stupid collection of cars that is :D

My wife just texed me saying we won $13.70 in the draw.

I'm rich! Screw you all, I'm outta here!

Hang on, it's $13.70, not $13.70 million....

Back to work then.

Winner.......

of $21.20. Me and 1.2m others......

Less ticket cost of $20, I am up $1.20. A 6% return. Not bad. Just needed to leverage up a bit....

I provided a prize pool of $100 for employees for a cup sweep yesterday. I put my name in to make up numbers and won $50. So I don't know if I ended up ahead or behind.

I put $42 of that into a system 9 and didn't win a thing.

I got 4 straight numbers but better than that I picked the trifecta in the Melbourne cup. 6 dollar investment =$ 45941.60 return.............thankyou very much.

Back