Why buy Negatively Geared Properties? I think the calculations are wrong

Should we buy IP in our name or in the name of the SMSF

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All those who purchased investment property outside of super will pay tax on income and will pay CGT if they sell and if they decide not to sell - their kids will pay CGT

Last chance to learn how to save this tax...

Seminar 8th November 2011 6PM
Penrith RSL Club
IPA Discussion Group
Cost $20
Presenter: Manoj Abichandani
To book : www.trustdeed.com.au/seminar

Manoj
Thanks for the reminder
See you there
Cheers
Bill

Did we get an answer to the question "how can you get your super out early and legally"?

Cheers.

i haven't read the whole thread, but i think the answer will be there is no way.

i suspect by the time I'm eligible to get at my super there will be a lot more restrictions about how you can take it. you will not be able to take it all in the first couple of years and blow it.

i haven't read the whole thread, but i think the answer will be there is no way.

i suspect by the time I'm eligible to get at my super there will be a lot more restrictions about how you can take it. you will not be able to take it all in the first couple of years and blow it.

I don't really know, but suspect you are correct. Imagine being able get my super out at 45 to get rid of my investment debt, and then soaking up $200k per year, growing for the rest of my life...

Back