Why do they do this?

With my first tenant I had a builder go around to quote on some work. He advised there was 3 unregistered cars in the front yard with weeds growing up around them. Kiss no 1 PM goodbye. PM no 2 was pathetic as well despite knowing why they were taking over, kiss no 2 PM goodbye - with tenant. I had a condition included in agreement that no parking of any vehicle allowed on lawns for future tenants, but most reasonable sized PM's have this as their standard conditions anyway.

In reference to neighbours or their visitors parking on common property in strata properties (like where I live) and as mentioned above by Handy Andy I have one very successful tool. It is called a tyre valve remover. It works like this - remove valve cap, insert valve tool and undo valve, toss over shoulder. Discretely walk away - night-time is best. P.S. With Desert Duelers, they make a lot of noise due to the capacity of the tyre. Do not try and quieten the exit of air with your finger, the farting noise is even louder :eek: :D 100% affective, no repeat ....but I have heard of owners jumping up and down with language which would peel the chrome off a tow ball!!

We put a notice under windscreen wipers, with a message along the lines'
"Attention Towing Company"

This vehicle, with registartion number,
xxx.yyy is the one authorised to tow away.

Body Corporate Committee.

That has helped curb the offenders parking attitude.

Back