Why use a broker

This is why....

Professional Advice , i recieved some very good advice recently which will allow me to go buy our next property.

Some of the areas of advice include

-USe xxx lender due to casual wages of a borrower
-Use xxx lender due to less than 3 months in job of current casual worker(same industry)
-Do valuation up front of current joint to extract equity
-structure the loan like this due to tax.....
-Do IO with offset for this
-go get a real estate agent to get this for your property on letterhead

So after all the above, went with xxx bank, approved no probs.

Rate is 90 bps of current SVR which is consistent with other banks...

Why would you bother doing it yourself

Im not mentioning the bank, I dont believe its necessary, the advice was though

I will point out we are extremly strong servicability borrowers which could of helped

Over and out mofos, im off to get a little creatures pale ale

Suss out the 150 lashes pale ale from James Squire - little creatures is good, but this stuff tops it.

p.s - glad to hear of your positive experience.

Cheers

Jamie

The james squire pale ale & golden ale is unbelievable, problem is they didnt have any cold slabs at Dans...

I will tell you that on Tap is alot better for all Ales, from experience...including but not limited to, James Squire Golden, James Squire Pale, Fat Yak, Little Creatures, id even throw in coopers.. The Bright Brewery does a good ale too

Ohh, yes and on the business side of things, yes use a broker, the benefit is unbelievable.. I got this loan through a bank that I would not have even considered, lets say they would have been at the bottom of my list

i use a broker myself so agree with the general gist but why not share who the lender is?

I dont believe the lender is relevant, My point is to all these dudes asking questions, then doing it themselves, and to also show that brokers can do a great job,

product has nothing to do with it, its just a function of the process

Lender is not relevant to the point you're making, I was just curious who it was.

It is certainly your right to be cryptic if you wish I guess

The lender one person uses is generally irrelivent to the lender another person would use, because what led them to that lender might be different to other people.

I also find that in many cases one lender is about as good as another, there's no clear advantage. The real benefit the client gets is the structuring advice and the strategic information.

Back