Will men change after married ?

Hey Guys,

Hope this post finds you all well !

It is my first post here..so be nice to me..haha !

Most of my friends around of me are saying men do change after married.
Not so sweet as before married. Going out less for movie, not so romantic,
Even fight more, may have another relationship with other girls..

This is kind of scary to me…
So what’s your opinion…

Angel

Dear Angel

Firstly, not sure if this is the right forum. Suggest Bettina Arnott.
http://www.bettinaarndt.com.au/forums/

But as a married man of 23 years I say the secret is:
WANTING THE SAME THINGS AT THE SAME TIME.

That may mean going out less because you buy a house and he works OT. But if you don't want a house and he does or vice versa you have an issue.

You need to talk over goals, future, career, family, kids, commitments (sport, social, family) and agree to work in.

Some general notes though:

If he/she say I will never change they are saying, "you will always have to do it my way". That's no fair, even it they are right. It is about compromise.

If he/she is a "troubled" guy or girl, they do not change. Abusers, drinkers, drugs, spenders, cheats, liars, ...don't change.....UNLESS they get professional counseling. Most dont see and issue so dont get the help. Run away.

If she changes/ he will. 95% of Men/Woman don't go looking for affairs until the wife says no, no, no too many times or hubbies works, works, works too much.

Peter 14.7

Both men and women change, but I don't think marriage has anything to do with it, I think time does. As time passes people change, be it for better or worse...

Hey Guys,

So what’s your opinion…

Angel

Let me sum it up this way.

A man marries a woman hoping she WONT change....but she does

A woman marries a man hoping he WILL change....but he doesn't

See the problem ;)

Hey Guys,

So what’s your opinion…

Angel
When i first meet my wife and she came in the country i took her up the local front bar,in happy hour on friday afternoon, half price drinks topless ladies i think it changed her a lot more then it has changed me over 23 years ago..

Most of the married girls I know did a fantastic impression of an inflatable liferaft when they got married, bum dragging on the floor leaving grooves in the dirt and everything. If my wife did that, I'd change too. From "married" to "divorced". I seriously want a weight clause in a prenup. And a facial hair clause. And an annoying voice clause. And a tranquilliser gun in a glass case in every room in case she gets too annoying. Yeah.

Hey Guys,

So what’s your opinion…

Angel

All though the typing is different this reminds me of a Francine thread.

If this is scary to you, then the simple answer is don't get married.

Regards
Sheryn

PS. Married 33 years, flexible and willing to learn, retired early, hubby currently cooking tea ;) great partnership!!

BTW
The friends we have now are not the friends we had when we first startign going out and got married. :p

whisper sweet nothings ;)
whisper sweet :)
whisper :(
--- :eek:

Attachments

• Marriage.jpg
    Marriage.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 132
Most of the married girls I know did a fantastic impression of an inflatable liferaft when they got married, bum dragging on the floor leaving grooves in the dirt and everything. If my wife did that, I'd change too. From "married" to "divorced". I seriously want a weight clause in a prenup. And a facial hair clause. And an annoying voice clause. And a tranquilliser gun in a glass case in every room in case she gets too annoying. Yeah.

LOL....you're going to get crucified for saying that by some of the ladies on this forum..... as soon as they finish cooking the dinner and washing the dishes :p

Nahhh....so long as he doesn't end up looking like that round jolly/merry old bearded dude with the poor fashion sense that only comes once a year!!! :eek:

What happened? Did they get worms?

They wish they had tapeworms. Disgusting things. beofre marriage it was all fake nails gorgeous tan beautiful smile, after marriage it was GAS (Greek **** Syndrome), rollers in their hair, cucumbers on their eyes, facemasks like a Startrek episode and voices that kill mosquitos mid air.

When I'm rich enough, I'm giving sperm so that I can impregnate 84 women without changing a single nappy and buying a strip club in Russia.

LOL....you're going to get crucified for saying that by some of the ladies on this forum..... as soon as they finish cooking the dinner and washing the dishes :p

I'm sure the ladies on this forum are lovely stylish creatures that havn't aged a day in their lives. Unless they're related to me, in which case, let's face it...they're gargoyles :eek:

Back