Window glazing calculator

Hi all,
Can somebody out there pls help me in getting the best (and cost effective solution) for the windows glazing requirement for the extension of my PPoR.
The extension is 52 sqm (a living area of 45 sqm and an attached bathroom of 7 sqm). There are 2 windows 1500X1500 in the living area and one window 900X900mm in the bathroom.
Bathroom window and one of the living area windows is facing East with no shadow/awning on them. The other window in the living area is facing West with attached carport over it providing full shadow. The construction is timber frmae and cladding so no concession for the insulation. And my area is zone 4.
Is this info enough for the calculator? If yes, what is the most cost effective glazing/glass can you suggest?

Thanks
Sanjay

you'll also need to provide roof type, roof insulation type, any ceiling penetrations (downlights, exhaust fans, ceiling vents), sliding or awning windows (and if any transom and at what height), floor construction and wall insulation R value.

you'll also want to know that if the structure is more than 50% of the floor area of the original building, the WHOLE building needs to be upgraded.

Back