Wonderland .........Now an Industrial Estate

Fun park to be industrial estate

Australia's largest theme park, Wonderland Sydney, will be redeveloped as a major industrial estate after being sold for $52.5 million. By Kathryn House (Feb 18) »

Dear guys,

Wonderland will be no more from the 26th of April.

The issue with volatile entertainment products. Give me anyday something that people need day in and day out for consistent returns.

More info:

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/02/17/1076779962786.html

Cheers,

Sunstone.

I pass this every day going to and from work. There are already a couple of warehouses and I know of a couple of major companies that are moving there. It's right next to where part of the orbital freeway is being built.

Olly

Although it's sad news, the positive for me is an increased pool of propspective tenants for my IP that is not far from this future industrial estate.

Nic

Ah, I see you have amended that date sunstone. I wonder how many people are now planning to visit Wonderland one last time before it closes - I know we will be!!

I won't be bothered going there, even though I only live 10 mins away. Last time I took the kids there (last year) they were very dissappointed. The beach area was closed, no entertainment either.

That place has always been a wannabe in my mind.

Personally I could never work out how Wonderland held on so long.

I've been there a few times (with different groups) and had a friend who worked there. It never seemed to have much going for it.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Back