Wooohoooo! Valuation in

Well done on getting out of your comfort zone, taking the risks, searching for the best locations to invest, negotiating the deal, organising the finance, covering the initial shortfall, visiting Launcenston dozens of times, preparing thorough spread sheets and business plans for banks, developing the prop after purchase, putting up with sleepless nights and with 6 years of consistent hard work and surgical planning and execution of those plans, you should feel proud of your achievement !

So for those who think you were simply lucky and it was matter of timing, a big thumbs down.

Well done Anita !

Harris

Actually Harris you DO give me too much credit. This was a joint purchase and as mentioned earlier in the post sourced by some-one else. Yes I did then get in and get involved but after purchase have rarely visited and done no work apart from essential repairs. My Hobart property was another kettle of fish indeed and I did source that property and put in HEAPS of hard work. Most of the work in this deal was in assessing the deal, structuring the deal and financing and then refiancing and refinancing. And having it well managed to maximise the rental returns. Of course during purchase some of that work load was shared.

Hey Harris,

are you implying that this is all because of hard work!!! I thought it was all just luck. You know jump on a plane walk around Launceston and decide to buy multiple properties - big deal:eek::D Anybody can do it.

Just joking!!!!!!!;)

Again, congrats Goanna.

Where you mention the % returns that improved from 12% to 17%, is this 17% based on the new valuation or does it refer to the original purchase price?

Cheers

On initial purchase price. Was just trying to give a rough idea of performance. I am a sticky note gal not a spreadsheet queen :D

Actually Harris you DO give me too much credit. This was a joint purchase and as mentioned earlier in the post sourced by some-one else. Yes I did then get in and get involved but after purchase have rarely visited and done no work apart from essential repairs. My Hobart property was another kettle of fish indeed and I did source that property and put in HEAPS of hard work. Most of the work in this deal was in assessing the deal, structuring the deal and financing and then refiancing and refinancing. And having it well managed to maximise the rental returns. Of course during purchase some of that work load was shared.

Ok I take some of that credit back..! I confused your Hobart development with launceston one.. nevertheless great results.

Harris

Back