working hours

Hi all

I have seen a interesting property advertised in Brisbane and are going to check it out tomorrow. Do brokers work weekends or is it a 9-5 weekday job. Just if it turn out ok I would like to instigate the purchase, or do you just put down a holding deposit and start think on Monday.

Thanks GD.

Hi GD

Many brokers work 9 to 5 three days a week.

Most though do offer service hours outside of that, Saturdays not being unusual and weeknites as well in many cases.

Ta

rolf

Rolf

??

<<Many brokers work 9 to 5 three days a week.>>

How could anyone make a living working 24 hours per week?

(signed)

Puzzled Kristine

Originally posted by Rolf Latham
Hi GD

Many brokers work 9 to 5 three days a week.

Most though do offer service hours outside of that, Saturdays not being unusual and weeknites as well in many cases.

Ta

rolf

Not sure about that one Rolf. Most brokers are running there own business and are contactable 24/7.

GD - you can make your offer and begin arranging the finance on Monday if need be. In Qld you can sign a contract subject to finance, usually with 14 days to arrange it.

There are people here on the forum who can help with your finance, Rolf is one of them. If you need any further assistance feel free to ask.

Kev

www.nundahrealestate.com.au

24/7 close but not quite KEV.

You run your own biz, I suspect if I call your mobile at 2am in the morning about a contract you might not answer ..............

But then I have seen you in the chat room at those sorts of hours.

Ta

rolf

Hi GD,
most brokers do work 7 days a week and are usually contactable between 8:00am and 11:00pm and the rest of the time you can leave voice mails or e-mails.

Good luck with the property in Brisbane.

:D :D :D

Originally posted by Rolf Latham
24/7 close but not quite KEV.

You run your own biz, I suspect if I call your mobile at 2am in the morning about a contract you might not answer ..............

But then I have seen you in the chat room at those sorts of hours.

Ta

rolf

Hi Rolf

Got a call a week or 2 ago at 3.40am. I answered it but can't say I was too thrilled about it. I have been known to let it ring out at those odd hours.:D

You'd be surprised the odd hours I do get phone calls. Xmas day is the one time I can tend to get irritable when the phone rings regarding real estate. :cool:

Kev

Originally posted by beech
Surely youd take a call for a sale on christmas day Kev:D

some commision to pay for all those presents:)

beech

I was thinking similarly Beech, but then I remembered it is illegal for me to trade on Xmas day, so I can't get any commission, so I decided to stay annoyed. :D :D

Of course if it was a forumite that'd be ok. ;)

Kev

I can't let the phone ring in the middle of the night - I would never get back to sleep worrying it was a family emergency!

I work whenever. But I try to reserve between 3-7.30pm when I am busy being a doting father and dutiful husband!

Cheers,

I agree Kev...

My best is about 1.30am, but then I don't sleep by the phone.

I have had calls Xmas day, and easter sunday etc...

I am generally OK about it unless it's like dinner time, but I do have to wonder who would ring on those days, I also notice that these are the calls that never come to anything... :)

asy :D

Back