Worst flu / fever season this year in Sydney

I havnt had flu for over 5 years at least. This year no prob so far. I've only had flu vac on one occasion several years ago just to keep doc happy.

Years ago I sometimes got that 24 hour bug where your head and body aches all day (even rolling my eyes ached). I found taking voltaren made me feel much better and I could get out of bed. It worked for me but your see your doc before taking it cause it can rip your guts apart lol...yikes where's the loo!

Some of the symptoms mentioned,holy crap.Found out thursday my vitamin d level was a shocking 12!How does one get so low when you work outside?
So started taking vitamin d tabs,yesterday was feeling like a cold was coming on.
Woke up this morning,head and neck hurts,feverish as well.
Hope it doesn't turn ugly as the guys on monday will tell me to eat cement lol.

Some of the symptoms mentioned,holy crap.Found out thursday my vitamin d level was a shocking 12!How does one get so low when you work outside?
So started taking vitamin d tabs,yesterday was feeling like a cold was coming on.
Woke up this morning,head and neck hurts,feverish as well.
Hope it doesn't turn ugly as the guys on monday will tell me to eat cement lol.

Just as the weather's turning good! :(

Take care.

The Y-man

Everyone down with a cold here. Don't think flu but still nasty. Kiddo sneezed so much green stuff at one point it was running off his face and grossed him out so much he started vomitting everywhere. Lovely. I think mine has now turned into a sinus infection which I have ended up with last few times I've had even a simple cold. Yuck. It's one of the only times being a single parent truly sucks but I have made it through without needing to pay sitters and carers etc.

Blood test = flu virus
Why I resisted antibiotics because people on here were telling me antibiotics were for bacteria, not virus.

The doctor i went to didn't even mention antibiotics.Though i did mention antibiotics and mentioned to him i read somewhere re:antibiotics were for bacteria, not a virus.

Good doctor,won't hand out pills,like some doctors i've gone too :rolleyes:

The flu strain i got is killing me,wouldn't even give me panadeine forte for the pain.

Another blood test done,2 in 2 weeks!Other doctor that done 1st blood test was not thorough.

My new doctor swabbed my nose,thought it was going through to my brain lol.

Find out also i have high blood pressure,maybe due to the flu?

Anyhow a week off,then 2 weeks holiday.

Hope the flu is gone in a week so i can actually have a holiday lol.

Just to add my flu is growing legs!7 days and it just keeps on going lol!

Don't watch TV at all but have been a lounge lizard with this flu.

LOL @ good ol seinfied re-runs and Mash :D...Lmao.

Been watching cartoons too ie:southpark,earth worm etc.

And there's Skippy who jumps on a murderer ie:actor Slim Degrey lol.

Gotta laugh as this virus is no snitzel.

Cheers

Ps.Home brew yesterday consisted of 5 weeds and around 25 veg for chicken soup.Today beef with the same weeds and veg.I'm hoping on a rebound but not counting on having a holiday with this snitzel.

Back